Reviews for Deck the Halls, These Prison Walls
LupinxTonks4ever chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Thank you for the sequel! *happy dances*

This, also, was beautiful. I absolutely adore the way you write everyone! Especially Remus:D

Beautiful work, I enjoyed it so much!:D (and it's 1:30 a.m. and I should definitely be sleeping! Haha)

Thanks for making me very happy!:D
changingoceantides chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Awwe, this is a great sequel! I love Sirius finally getting out of the house. Amazing job and many thanks for writing.
WanderingSoul2014 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Wow. This has got to be one of the best written pieces I have ever read. Your vocabulary and the way you write is amazing! i love it
Runt the Brave chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
It was really fun and humors and enjoyable and I love it, it just doesn't have the same innocent quality and sweetness that To the Victor has. It's an amazingly well written fic; but it be hard to reproduce something on the level of your other story again. Especially considering that To the Victor has to be one of the top five Remus and Tonks stories ever written.

I love the part where Tonks says "I ran straight for it and dove in headfirst. And I only tripped once on the way there." It's so uniquely Tonksish. You captured her personality very well throughout the entire fic. Sirius was very in character as well.

Thanks for sharing this story!
LadyRuthless chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
I read this ages ago on Meta, and I liked it then and still like it now.

Hard for you (and Tonks) to come up with a response to Remus' oh so perfect Xmas gift to her.

Thanks!