Reviews for The Fledgling
kandilyn chapter 6 . 5/7
Great story. Poor Sam, for once being a not so little boy. Doing boy things. Evil is out there. Not necessarily of the monster variety. As Dean states. Monsters I get, people are crazy. Too bad he lost his friend. The feeling you wrote I could imagine it being like that. Thank you.
Mama's Stories chapter 6 . 5/1
Really enjoyed story.
Great pace, made me want to knoe what's going to happen next.
Twelve year old sam make me cry.
So many sick people in the world!
Mama's Stories chapter 5 . 5/1
Will Sam's information be helpful?
Mama's Stories chapter 3 . 5/1
Oh shit!
What's ma and her boy's going to do now?
Mama's Stories chapter 2 . 5/1
It's always little old lady's running these types of operations.
No one would expect that from them.
Mama's Stories chapter 1 . 5/1
Wow! Am on the edge of my seat.
MeAzrael chapter 6 . 4/6/2013
To be perfectly prepared for your new story "The Fledgling II" I started with this one, and wow, this has been a ride through Hell for our brothers. Absolutely gripping and so damn well written! So true to all the characters - I could really see young Sam fighting for his friend in an imitation of his big no-bullshit-brother, "protective" written allover his small face, while Dean is searching hospitals and places and morgues for him :-( And John, not answering his goddamn cellphone. And Bobby, coming to support his boys. The fright and the tension for the kids, being treated like merchandise - including a little testing and tasting - this is such a terrible, unimaginable topic - so sadly spread allover the world... a great idea for a Winchester story! And I had such a sick feeling reading the undercurrent of lust and desire in these men. Totally loved Sam here - his lines, his strength, his weakness, his feelings of guilt - awesome. Brilliant scene on the fire escape - nail biting wasn't very far. Last but not least: the boys, finally together again, staying at Bobby's - trying to deal with what's happened, dealing with it like real Winchesters - and your dialogues are always spot-on. I was glad that John had a rather good reason to come late, and that I could feel the love he has for his boys, but his way of file people in family and enemies gave me the creeps - like you intended. So there was a glimpse of his f...ed up life and of how Dean became the guy we saw in the first 2 seasons - hunter and soldier in a neverending war.

My thumbs are high up in the sky, looking forward to reading the second part!
Have a great weekend

xx Kate
sammynanci chapter 6 . 3/16/2013
I loved! I LOVED! Poor Sammy,poor Joey ;_; Damnit Mitch and his bitch mother! I cant wait for the next chapter!
reannablue chapter 6 . 3/14/2013
Read the sequel first, thought I should look up this one. Loved your story. Very well done.
mb64 chapter 6 . 10/11/2012
Oh this was great! Very well written, edge of my seat suspenseful and everyone was so in character that it truly could have been an episode! Definitely 5 stars out of 5!

(I did see something about a sequel...if you need a plot idea...hint, hint...) :)

I have really enjoyed checking out your earlier works and this is definitely one of my favorites so far!
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 6 . 3/14/2012
Oh my god i love this story so much. So realistic. And that reunion scene? Gorgeous!
ccase13 chapter 6 . 12/10/2011
Sam did very well in this story even if he's little. I look forward to the next one.
doyleshuny chapter 6 . 12/1/2011
AWESOME! I'm glad that you're doing a sequel! Whoo hoo!
doyleshuny chapter 5 . 12/1/2011
I knew Sammy would feel guilty. Poor kid. Dean's right. It's those three monsters that took those poor boys and the other kids. I wish John Winchester would get back from wherever he is. I'm sure that a hunt is far more important then his child. *rolls eyes* I just find it amazing that Bobby showed up and John hasn't even called.
doyleshuny chapter 4 . 12/1/2011
Poor little Sammy. I'm really sad that Joey got killed. He was a sweet little kid and he just wanted to go home. Poor little thing. You know Sammy's going to carry the weight of that around with him. I'm just glad that Dean's finally with Sammy.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »