Reviews for The Fledgling
MeAzrael chapter 6 . 4/6/2013
To be perfectly prepared for your new story "The Fledgling II" I started with this one, and wow, this has been a ride through Hell for our brothers. Absolutely gripping and so damn well written! So true to all the characters - I could really see young Sam fighting for his friend in an imitation of his big no-bullshit-brother, "protective" written allover his small face, while Dean is searching hospitals and places and morgues for him :-( And John, not answering his goddamn cellphone. And Bobby, coming to support his boys. The fright and the tension for the kids, being treated like merchandise - including a little testing and tasting - this is such a terrible, unimaginable topic - so sadly spread allover the world... a great idea for a Winchester story! And I had such a sick feeling reading the undercurrent of lust and desire in these men. Totally loved Sam here - his lines, his strength, his weakness, his feelings of guilt - awesome. Brilliant scene on the fire escape - nail biting wasn't very far. Last but not least: the boys, finally together again, staying at Bobby's - trying to deal with what's happened, dealing with it like real Winchesters - and your dialogues are always spot-on. I was glad that John had a rather good reason to come late, and that I could feel the love he has for his boys, but his way of file people in family and enemies gave me the creeps - like you intended. So there was a glimpse of his f...ed up life and of how Dean became the guy we saw in the first 2 seasons - hunter and soldier in a neverending war.

My thumbs are high up in the sky, looking forward to reading the second part!
Have a great weekend

xx Kate
sammynanci chapter 6 . 3/16/2013
I loved! I LOVED! Poor Sammy,poor Joey ;_; Damnit Mitch and his bitch mother! I cant wait for the next chapter!
reannablue chapter 6 . 3/14/2013
Read the sequel first, thought I should look up this one. Loved your story. Very well done.
mb64 chapter 6 . 10/11/2012
Oh this was great! Very well written, edge of my seat suspenseful and everyone was so in character that it truly could have been an episode! Definitely 5 stars out of 5!

(I did see something about a sequel...if you need a plot idea...hint, hint...) :)

I have really enjoyed checking out your earlier works and this is definitely one of my favorites so far!
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 6 . 3/14/2012
Oh my god i love this story so much. So realistic. And that reunion scene? Gorgeous!
ccase13 chapter 6 . 12/10/2011
Sam did very well in this story even if he's little. I look forward to the next one.
doyleshuny chapter 6 . 12/1/2011
AWESOME! I'm glad that you're doing a sequel! Whoo hoo!
doyleshuny chapter 5 . 12/1/2011
I knew Sammy would feel guilty. Poor kid. Dean's right. It's those three monsters that took those poor boys and the other kids. I wish John Winchester would get back from wherever he is. I'm sure that a hunt is far more important then his child. *rolls eyes* I just find it amazing that Bobby showed up and John hasn't even called.
doyleshuny chapter 4 . 12/1/2011
Poor little Sammy. I'm really sad that Joey got killed. He was a sweet little kid and he just wanted to go home. Poor little thing. You know Sammy's going to carry the weight of that around with him. I'm just glad that Dean's finally with Sammy.
doyleshuny chapter 3 . 12/1/2011
GASP! Not Joey. Poor Sammy will feel so guilty if Joey doesn't make it. Even if he does Sammy will still feel guilty. Excellent chapter. I know this is late but I'm very sorry for your loss.
doyleshuny chapter 2 . 12/1/2011
YAY Bobby! Bobby's my man! I love him! I know Bobby will help find Sammy and Joey. BTW I'm loving your little Sammy. He's totally a hunters son and little brother. Dean and John would be so proud of him. I'm really not trusting Mitch. The guy's giving me the creeps not to mention grandma. I mean some old ladies knit and this one steals and then sells innocent children. I know Dean was trained not to hit women but this one deserves a good beating. I think once Dean finds out what these people have planned for his baby brother she may just get one.
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
First off even though I'm a die hard Sammy girl (I adore Dean too. I love BOTH my boys) I wouldn't blame Dean if he wanted to beat the living snot out of Sammy when he finds that young man. Second I think it's amazing how both boys feel that they're not allowed to mess up like regular kids. Both are taking full responsibilty for what's going on. I'm pretty sure Joey's the same age as sammy but it's Sammy who feel's he has to hold it together for both boys. Great job BTW! I love it so far.
casammy chapter 6 . 8/29/2011
Damned mirch and his mother, I hope that dean stamps the ass and fills with bullets both
Ainaof chapter 6 . 7/3/2011
Wow! Cannot wait for the sequel to this. Awesome read - very exciting. I love the line about Dean protecting Sam 'like a rabid dog' and your characterization of Bobby. Thanks for writing.
Ainaof chapter 2 . 7/3/2011
Yikes! Never has the line "This just got interesting" held more creep factor. I hate these people. Love the characterization of Sam protecting his friend - and Joey getting his digs in too. I cheered for both of them. Also cheered when Dean called Bobby to ask for help. Can't wait to read some more. Thanks for the good stuff! :
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »