Reviews for The Big Switcharoo
bluecharlotte chapter 3 . 9/11/2011
This seems really interesting... you should continue it! I'd be interested to see what would happen if Karofsky had to do something with Blaine-even just hanging out. Great idea and nice writing so far!
nicolethecrazyone chapter 3 . 5/24/2011
Please do continue
FanofChrisCMaxA1 chapter 3 . 5/23/2011
Another great chapter. Maybe,both of them will change for the better,after living in the other one's shoes.
Mark Ash chapter 2 . 5/21/2011
YES! This. I need this like I need cheese after three days of Salad and celery sticks. You are going to make my heart skip a beat when I see an update in my subscriptions list…
FanofChrisCMaxA1 chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
Another great chapter. Will we find out why and how they switch bodies?
Ryasaurus-Rex chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
Still a bit confused but I think I am getting the hang of it, however I have to think more when reading it. Anyways nice chapter and keep them coming.
ToxicGalaxy chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
LOL is all I have to say to this!

That, and: I can't wait for more!
dArtH565 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
I already thought about how fun would be for them to switch bodies! Finally someone got the same idea! Keep it coming!
Ryasaurus-Rex chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
I like the idea but I am confused as to who you are referring to when you write the names. Is it for the body or for the persons mind that is saying and doing stuff. Like when Kurt pushed Dave, was it Dave's body that pushed Kurt's?

This is the only issue I really have but I can't wait to read the next installment.
I Am A Boss Zefron Poster chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Cool! Sounds hilarious, can't wait for more :D
FanofChrisCMaxA1 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Great start. Looking forward to reading more.