Reviews for Sit In
PippaFrost chapter 1 . 7/27
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
The Hope Lions chapter 1 . 6/25
this is hilarious. and so accurate. they would. they all would.
bribright91 chapter 1 . 6/10
Really great bonding fic. There is so much potential for a sequel. Like the accusations opened up the minds of all the knights to the possibility that Merlin really does have magic and now every time something lucky or unusual happens they look a bit more closely at Merlin's involvement. I would also have loved to see Uther's reaction and his talk with Arthur. Thanks for posting!
Larien Elanesse chapter 1 . 5/22
Your writing is both endearing and hilarious. :)
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 1 . 4/2
This. Was. Amazing. Thank you SO MUCH for writing!
Revhead chapter 1 . 3/7
Very enjoyable, thank you! Glad to see how loyal the knights are to Merlin - and I love how our favourite warlock was cleared of all charges again :P
AyameKitsune chapter 1 . 2/19
Lol, this is hilarious.
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 2/15
This was such a relaxing read, exactly what I needed to lighten my mood.
thebondgirl chapter 1 . 2/3
Hehehe awesome, and totally how my wee little heart imagines it would've gone down had the show ousted Merlin before the very end :) hilarious, and just what the doctor ordered for this chilly winter night!
too-much-inspiration chapter 1 . 1/15
That does fit the definition of a sit-in but I would be tempted to call it more of chain-in or something similar. It does get a routine after a while, which certainly adds some weight to them all pointing out how pointless it ends up becoming. It could certainly add a few humorous undertones to the eventual reveal to Arthur as well. Thank you for posting this!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
I think this is one of my favourite endings of any Merlin fic:

Merlin was officially cleared of all charges of sorcery (no one quite knew why he suppressed a snicker as this was announced), and the conniving dignitary took his place in the cell.
"We should do this again sometime," Gwaine said as he led the way into the nearest pub.

Thank you for sharing this adorably fluffy and humorous story :) Good luck with your future writing, and God bless!
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Why so I have the feeling that happens to often?
dancer-me chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Truthfully, I don't tend to read many stories under 3,000 words long, because in my experience those stories are too short to really convey an enjoyable tale to me. And, truthfully, I saw that yours was under 2,000 and was prepared to skip it until I noticed you had 99 review. 99 reviews?! I was curious. And now I will be number 100 when I tell you that, in less than 2,000 words, you told a sweet story of friendship and it was a very enjoyable read :) I've always loved how the knights always have Merlin's back!
thosebrooklynboys chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
That was so (excuse my french) fucking cute I don't even know what to do with myself? So perfectly silly and in-character somehow and heartwarmingly presh. Just uhdbdbsm. God bless this ickle ficcy.
Callista252 chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Fun oneshot, thank you for writing this!