Reviews for Of Bets and superSEALs
theravenclawquill chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
absolutely adorable! love the writing style; it's quirky and unique and I'm loving the lightness of it all. keep it up :)
PrincessYun chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
It's really nice and fun. I would love to see how it went with Chin and Steve! Do you think you will write a companion sotry?
Agent Malkere chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Cute! I loved the counting... :D

Agent Malkere
francis2 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Oh how great is this? I laughed when Kono started counting and was sure I knew what she counted. He talked about Super Seal all the time. Love it!
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
LOL this was hilarious! I love kono teasing him and the bet and can just see Danny miming the taking notes hahaha. Great work! So in character I was laughing out loud.
Crazy4NCIS chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Great Story! I'd also like to add my voice for a sequel but have it from Steve and Chin's view: re the 52 times Steve spoke Danny's name. Again, great story.
ackeberlynn chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
I don't like slash, and I can't picture Steve and Danny together at all, but this was great.

Best line: "He wants to question her again. He wants to make sure, turn this thing inside out because unlike Steven J. McGarrett he does not jump into things like throwing grenades and people and he likes to think things through just a little bit more, thank you, especially when it comes to his heart, because he wears it on his sleeve just a bit and it's vulnerable there."

Good job. :)
saphire dancer chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Loved it! Would so love s sequel! Love the summary! It had me laughing before I ever got to the story! Great job! :)
soytejana chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Such a fun story. Looove Kono in this.
ballistics belle chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Hahaha i can totally see this happening. I loved the line "Boy and boy dance around their feelings because they're boys." haha oh its so true. Loved the ending too. Awesome job.
Drumerchick007 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
This was awesome! Kono is just smart like that. Haha if you were to write a second part, I would totally read it! ] Thanks!
Yellow Tang chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Excellent and funny! Chin and Kono are so much smarter. :-) Would love a sequel!
parallelpandora chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
That was really awesome, I loved it! :)