Reviews for Shippings That Don't Work Out
Mew Universe chapter 19 . 7/23/2014
Crossshipping exists?! O_O ... So weird...

Oh, and if you'd like, I have another idea: Write a chapter featuring the Weevil/Rex Raptor ship (I don't remember if it has a name right now...)
Mew Universe chapter 17 . 7/23/2014
LittleKuriboh makes Laddershipping canon in his "Zorc and Pals" show in YGOTAS, so it would've been funnier if that had been used XD That said, this still amused me. Good job. :)
Mew Universe chapter 16 . 7/23/2014
XD Yeah, Sennenshipping never made sense to me, either. This amused me :)
Mew Universe chapter 15 . 7/23/2014
Yes. YESYESYESYESYESYES! THANK YOU! :D I seriously extremely dislike Replayshipping; Rebecca and her overdoting crush on Yugi seriously BUG ME! She's the most annoying character in the series for me, especially when she's around Yugi. I'm so glad for this chapter :D
Mew Universe chapter 14 . 7/23/2014
... This is a ship? Since when? O.o
Mew Universe chapter 13 . 7/23/2014
"At least it wasn't Puppetshipping." That line totally killed it right there for me. XD

I'm actually surprised at how melancholy this chapter was for the most part... but then again, considering it's called Tragedyshipping it's no surprise. Yet, the chapter still worked with your humor filled ones, and that is truly stellar writing. :)
Mew Universe chapter 12 . 7/23/2014
Puppetshipping is a weird one... and yet again, you guys made the chapter absolutely hilarious XD I didn't know that Strings had killed his parents in the manga. Good to know!
Mew Universe chapter 11 . 7/23/2014
Hmm... Glittershipping fic. Very clever. I like it :) (the chapter, not the ship itself) It certainly helps that Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. Great job :)
Mew Universe chapter 10 . 7/23/2014
OMZ the Danceshipping chapter was hilarious! XD Especially the "winner gets to throw Tristan off the cliff" line. Yay for girls working together! XD LOL!
Mew Universe chapter 9 . 7/23/2014
I absolutely ADORE Pixelshipping (I srsly think it could happen, and now that I've read this chapter I wanna write it so they end up together in their pixelated world 3), and this chapter is absolutely hilarious. Seriously, what was Kaiba thinking making the princess look like his brother?! Or maybe the Big Five did that...

Great chapter, keep up the good work :)
Mew Universe chapter 8 . 7/23/2014
LOL! I loved the Abridged references in the Azureshipping chapter! XD Keep up the awesome work!
SilencerKaren chapter 8 . 4/28/2014
Damn Kaiba xD
The TableThrower chapter 10 . 9/11/2013
... I hate this chapter. every other one was good... but this one... this ship is my otp for this fandom. I loved the writing style, don't get me wrong, and it was really well written and funny... but... I'm a DANCESHIPPER! *smirks like Tristan would*
Mana's Madness chapter 21 . 8/3/2013
Yuugi! Go to the afterlife and go and see Atem so you can yell at him for having fun without you! XD
Mana's Madness chapter 20 . 8/3/2013
The ending made me laugh so much XD Great, just what we need.. If we count Ryou Bakura, there's five Bakuras running around.