Reviews for Admit it
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 8 . 9/2/2014
Wow, Hidan should be crowned king of making awkward moments. Tobi's line of how he couldn't sleep because of all the noise has to be the funniest part.

Even though Hidan has accepted that Deidara is with Sasori, it's still funny that he continues to tease the two. Sasori being protective when Hidan suggests such a thing by pulling Deidara closer to him is cute.

Nice work with this story.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 7 . 9/2/2014
Finally! It's about time Sasori admitted it. How nice they can finally be together now all of this is out in the open. The kiss there at the end is cute.

Though I am sad that Hidan had to get hurt in the process, it seemed that he truly did care for Deidara, but it's nice that he worked so hard to get them together. Also, he seemed happy that Deidara is with his true love.

Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 6 . 9/2/2014
Now this is an interesting plan. I can see Deidara going along with it if it has a chance of working out. The fact that Hidan is only doing it so he can spend more time with Deidara is kind of sweet. How cute that Hidan admitted that he has fallen in love with Dei.

It's about time that Sasori at least admits to himself that he has feelings for Deidara. But once again he proves that he can't admit it out loud. It's good that Deidara knows right away that he's lying about the broken puppet. If only he would just admit what he feels inside. The drama and angst is great in this chapter.

Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 5 . 9/2/2014
That was quite a twist. It's kind of funny that one moment Hidan was telling Deidara to stop denying his feelings for Sasori, and then the next he's kissing him. Of course he was drunk, so it's quite possible for him not to make sense at the moment. It's believable that Hidan would brag to Sasori that he kissed Deidara with the teasing that he was a good kisser. I'm still not sure if he wants Deidara to be with Sasori, of if he wants him for himself.

That was some good drama where Deidara finally does confront Sasori about his feelings. I like that he doesn't automatically assume it's him Sasori is in love with. I sighed heavily when, once again, Sasori denied having feelings for Deidara. That was the perfect opportunity for him to confess and everyone be happy. The fact that it hurt Deidara when Sasori refused him is a good way to end the chapter.

Nice work.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 4 . 9/2/2014
This is a good, funny chapter. It's just too cute how jealous Sasori is. Though I agree with what Deidara said, that moment shouldn't be held against him because he was drunk. The image of Sasori sitting there and reading a book on a topic he's an expert at in a bar is pretty funny.

Tobi is adorable singing that song. Him spelling, "Kissing" wrong also adds to the humor. Deidara's reaction is very much in character.

Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 3 . 9/2/2014
This is a nice funny chapter. I like how Hidan has no problem with just blurting out Sasori's business in front of Itachi. The whole exchange between the three is nicely done. What more Itachi agrees that he thinks Sasori is in love with Deidara.

The part where Hidan begs to go on the mission is funny. It must have pained him to have to say those words to the leader, but it got him what he wanted. Now that he has joined the two on their assignment, it should be entertaining to read.

Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 2 . 9/2/2014
This is a good chapter. It's cute how worried Sasori is. He warns Deidara about Hidan's unpredictability (which is interesting that Deidara answered that as one of the things he liked in a significant other), and he's concerned the whole time he's gone. If Deidara does fall for Hidan, I won't be too sad for Sasori as he had plenty of time to ask Deidara beforehand.

The actual date is cute. It's simple and just a time for the two of them to talk and get to know each other. It's nice how they go about friendly teasing. At first it did seem like Hidan was trying to see if Deidara liked Sasori back. This really is an interesting chapter.

Nice work.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
I'm already hooked after the first chapter. This is so funny. I can only imagine Deidara's and Sasori's surprise when Hidan put his arm around the former.

It's too cute how jealous Sasori gets when Hidan hugs Deidara, and then after Deidara reluctantly agrees to go on a date with him. The blushing when Sasori denies being jealous is cute, and it's funny how Hidan calls him out on it, in front of Deidara.

It's good drama blended so well with humor. Nice work with this chapter.
Tealandgreen chapter 8 . 2/14/2013
That was hilrious! i was laugh SO hard!
Tealandgreen chapter 6 . 2/14/2013
You said you HATE to make people wait...yet, you still made deidara wait for admit.
Tealandgreen chapter 5 . 2/14/2013
...Dei's lips problially taste like his favorite food. :)
Tealandgreen chapter 3 . 2/14/2013
-the freak? Pein, you fall for that?
Tealandgreen chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
they could be good friends, though, I would NOT mind HidaDei.
Tealandgreen chapter 1 . 2/14/2013