Reviews for Broken, Burned and Marred
What a stupid bitch.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Wow .
Mrs.Ruffolo chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
it was weird and different seen edward like that, dont get5 me wrong love the hole tatto and bad boy bar man but weird non the less
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
It they think it's love then I pitty them.
BelieverALEX chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
LOVE THIS ONE SHOT and i love your other one i hope you write more one shots soon!
wildboutdacats chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
This was great!
Chloe Masen chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Tempers! I imagine once she bails him out and gets him home, that he may, indeed, shatter a headboard. Hmmm? Yes? ;)
emmilyxuu chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
You got the wrong Eminem song honey. This sounds more like 'Love the Way you Lie'.

I love this story. Even if it doesn't have a lemon *cough* cause of how real the pain seemed. You make it come alive. My heart was beating hard the whole time I read this.

Beautiful story.
bouncy 72 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Oh Goodness, that was NOT what I was expecting hon. *Sniffles* ...

What a freaking mess ey. Argg I'm crying.

Why can't ppl like that SEE how they are poisening each other & hurting their friends & family. The few moments of intense, amazing, orgasmic passion is not close to the amount of hurt & pain the relationship is causing everyone. They're going to land up killing each other.

*watery giggle* Well you obviously wrote characters that I connected with as I'm having this passionate reaction to them ey. I kinda wanted to shake her everytime she let him distract her and I honestly thought at one point when she stopped him & he dropped her that she might actually REALLY see this for what it is. But I guess that's the dreadful thing about these type of relationships... they play on repeat & EVERYTIME you hope that your, sister/friend/daughter has broken the cycle & got away for good, something happens & they go right back to it and you have to watch them get destroyed infront of your eyes.

I even got annoyed with myself a couple of times in this when I would feel myself softening towards the relationship (when Edward would say he would die without her, or she'd admit to their intense passion) but you CAN'T... It's not healthy ey.

Oh gosh I think I wrote a mini essay there... It's just such a mess... *sigh* & I can't "fix" it... (Damn I think they a bit to real, lol) ...Sorry for the woffle. It was ever so sad, but well written :)
Mrs.edwardcullethe3 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
I loved it. It was perfect. It kind of reminded me of' love the way you lie'. You're a great writer, keep up the good work.
BOSTONGIRL1212 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011

You did such an amazing job on this story. You really captured the angst/push/pull of an "emotionally abusive" relationship such as this one. As you know I read it before I listened to the song. AFTER listening to the song I really got to see how you captured the lyrics and I could visualize your entire story during the song! Truly amazing! I'm so proud of you for FINALLY sharing with everyone what a great writer you are and wish you nothing but the best of luck with the contest! SOME might say I'm biased but I just have feeling you are going to win! Keep writing and keep writing in 3rd person you really do have a gift for it!

Love you!

Twilight44 chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Certainly the most intense story yet.
SomebodysBliss7 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
I don't believe that I have reviewed, yet, and for that I am sorry. I have a few (more than a few) points in the story that I love, so let me just go find them... *Takes 5 minutes*

The first is "She will never give him the satisfaction of knowing the power he holds over her."

For some reason, that part just hit me deep. :-)

""I love you baby, but if you don't want to bail me out, it's ok. I understand. I'm a fucking douche bag and I don't deserve you," his guilty eyes fall to the asphalt."

To me, that's a game that some people play. I've heard it one too many times myself. (Not just personally, but from a former friend who's girlfriend used to be my friend, and he would always come running to me when he would fuck up. And she would always go right back to him.)

""God, I love you too baby. I'm so sorry. I promise Bella, this is the last time. I'll never fuck up again. Just don't leave me, please? I can't… " the words stick in his throat but this time, he forces them out."

Promises-but shit never changes.

""I can't live without you. I swear to God if you aren't here when I get home every night, I'd die, baby." He bends down brushing his lips softly across hers." Guilt trip. To me, anyway.

And finally.

"She turns her back on him, walking away. She tells herself that her words are meant to convince him, but really, she is trying to convince herself."

""He's never going to change, Bells," he makes one last attempt to sway her. "He makes these promises every time. Don't fall for it again.""

They never do change. And some people either cannot see that, or don't want to. Either way, they choose to stay in a fucked up relationship. They may not get hurt phsyically, but they do get hurt emotionally. Which is just as bad.

Very, very well written. One of the best 'Love the Way You Lie' fics I have read! :-)

TwiRPLover chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
OMG I love it bb! Should definitely make it a chapter ff!
Lovelybrutal chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Wow, that was really intense! i like how focused it was, just showing us this one scene was a very interesting way to tell their story. And i really like the way B explains their love at the very end. Really good! Good luck!