Reviews for Gundam Wing: Journey to a New Battlefield
Just power read all this one. And hoooooooly shit. Heero finally got laid. Only took him to go to another dimension to get some.

Past that there is one thing that I noticed that can be improved upon. Not a bad thing. It's just that you seem to go into detail of every thing happening at every moment. It slows the flow of the story. And there we are! See not so bad.

Now all we need is treize in the mix and we've a whole new level of awesome.
Dark Durian chapter 26 . 3/14
Dammit. So close, but Kira's reluctance to kill had major consequences here. Now Shinn is as full of hate and rage as he is in canon, perhaps moreso with Freedom being the focus of his negative emotions, I wonder if you'll show where Shinn will go from here, considering there are so few chapters left? Hopefully those bastard nobles will be outed and tried for their crimes.
Dark Durian chapter 25 . 3/13
Looks like Talia and her crew live to see another day though unfortunately Galm team got away as well. Azrael is becoming even more of a disgusting monster with the now planned genocide of Orb colonies, I hope he'll be gravely injured somehow during his attempt.
Dark Durian chapter 24 . 3/12
Really, really Awesome battle scenes and I'm very glad that those two psycho's were offed this early! Though, I was like 'F ck!' when Flay was taken, I was seriously hoping Heero's presence would of made a difference here but I guess not.
someone chapter 10 . 3/2
the battles are good,but,really,wing zero is nerfed here.
zero was able to take down 40 virgos before they could rearch a shuttle, there is no way 36 GINNs could hold it that long,note that virgos are far away superior to GINNs.
Blake2020 chapter 32 . 2/27
Amazing story now on to the sequel of Gundam and waited until Pirate's Solder is Updated as well.
Blake2020 chapter 31 . 2/27