Reviews for Gundam Wing: Journey to a New Battlefield
Engineer4Ever chapter 32 . 2/27
Good story, congratz on finishing part 1.
Dante 101 chapter 32 . 2/16
I have to say congratulations for finally finishing this story! And I was flattered that you mentioned me on your list of loyal reviewers.
Dante 101 chapter 31 . 2/15
I know that this is really late, but I had to put in my ten cents into this. Kudos to the characterization of everyone here. Don't worry, I'm not going to say much since the end is just around the corner.

My highlights of this chapter.

Heero & Murrue: I have to say that though they are the main couple are this story, they are not the only couple. Don't get me wrong, I like them and their devotion to one another, but the problem is that they were given too much attention in this chapter. And the other couples in this story were just put to the side.

Huh, celebration party, Hawaiian style! lol.

Okay, when Soran and Aklia Rehema said that they were going to solve Heero's family problem, I really thought that they were going to adopt him right then and there, but instead they proposed to be his godparents instead. It wasn't what I expected, but it was still surprising.

Oh. Lacus won't like if Heero just jumped Kira if he tries another training session like that again? I like to see happen sometime in the future. Could you make that happen please?

Flay and Yzak got together? Wished we got to see that one happening. You know what I mean. Also, I believe that we didn't see Flay's apology to Kira about what happened between them.

Treaty Terms: About Wing Zero... honestly, after the path it carved out in the war, and the firepower riveling that of a nuke it can dish out, is it really that surprising that ZAFT and the EA want it destroyed?

Is it disgusting that the EA won't take responsibility for its part in attacking Orb? Hell, yeah! Though, technically speaking, Lord Uzumi did detonate the Mass Driver and the military-industrial facilities. So the EA is right in a way, as much as I hate to admit it.

I don't know if you know this, but as a kid, Azrael was bullied by Coordinator kids. who showed off their abilities towards him. Demanding to know why he wasn't made a Coordinator, his mother slapped him and said that she would never have her son be an abomination. That could have been the start towards his all-consuming genocidal hatred towards Coordinators.

Copperland: A greedy, conceited, a-hole of a politician. How is that no one can notice his hatred towards coordinators? That should set off some alarm bells. Is there any relation to Joesph Cooperland, the AF president in Destiny?

Djibril: At last, at long last, Lord Djibril makes his long awaited appearance (or reappearance). He really hasn't changed very much has he? He's a persuasive, manipulative and spiteful as ever, flying into violent rages when his plans derail. The only noticeable thing sticking out is how analytical, strategic and tactical he is. A definite way of change that is done much better than in the original series. He's really living up his duel-role here. And do have to point out that Dijbril's suit has purple lining in it (Check his appearance out), he wears purple lipstick (I don't why though, do you know), and he always have a fluffy, black cat with him (Do you think the cat's evil?).

Phantom Commander: Ah, yes. The Mysterious Phantom Commander, as he is called now called Colonel Nazara. Hope he's an enjoyable character in the sequel.

Durandal: The charismatic, intelligent and enigmatic man who is one of the main characters in Destiny, making his appearance. I think his eye colour is more of a golden-brown...

Heero: Once again, we see that analytical and insightful side that has been so detrimental to the 3SA. It was a very impressive analysis; One of his best to date. Still, brooding gains him nothing.

I do wonder what was on that black drive... imagine Shemei having a modified Epyon... gonna have to wait for the sequel to see.

Katherine Ramius: I have to say that bringing Murrue's mother into this was nice touch to the chapter. You did mention that in Chapter 26. The old saying does apply here 'Like Mother like Daughter." And I did like the reunion. The only thing that does bug me a little is her name. Katherine. It reminds me of another Katherine from another show, both brunettes with doe eyes and both beautiful women. But while Murrue's mother is a kind, selfless and gentle soul, the Katherine I know is selfish, manipulative and devious.

The other thing that ticked me off is Murrue's father. One can easily draw the conclusion that he's just an strict,hard-line, embittered man who supports the crusade against Coordinators. I'm glad Katherine left him.

Still, one thing that would have been a cause for concern was Heero and Murrue's relationship. Given the age difference, that would have cause some tension. But Katherine took it in stride and gave her blessing. That's wonderful!

We actually return to AC after so long... all I can say is that "Watch out CE! AC is coming to you."
Oh my god! Why must you tease me! Now I'm not going to be able to read other story's cause this one will be on my mind all the time! Please keep up the God like work you've been doing, this is the best story i have every read on this site! Thank you!
Sajuuk chapter 32 . 2/2
hello lol
good chapter
but the gundam wing zero albion is not looking good
the name is near that of the knightmare lancelot albion from code geass R2 so if you have some tech from him like light wings add them later
for example this gundam look to close to only the gundam wing zero EW custom or gundam wing zero kai
i would think that you would have 8 wing like gundam strike freedom
also i was hoping to see some add up like funnel or dragoon to the wing for combact efficiency and other idea like particules for invisibility, jamming, shield, weapons ...
some of the idea from gundam 00, age and build fighter was my idea of upgraded for wing zero new version
so i can't wait to read the next story
i hope to see what the other gundam pilot would do and what you would write after the destiny part
please write soon the first chapter of the next story
by
sajuuk
JumpingToaster chapter 32 . 1/31
Wow. Over a million words... Had fun reading em all!
Gundamvid chapter 32 . 1/31
COSMIC ERA! HEERO HAS RETURNED!
chidoriprime chapter 32 . 1/31
Can't wait for the next part of this series to begin! And thanks for mentioning me in the last chapter, OM.
P.S. Are you already working on the new chapter? When can we expect it to come out?
trekki859 chapter 32 . 1/31
sweet jesus this has been one long read, and quite the journey. i cannot wait to start reading part two, you sir or madam are a brilliant author
inuboy86 chapter 32 . 1/31
I CAN'T WAIT FOR PART 2 AND I LOVE YOU TOO MAN, KEEP ROCKING ON!
Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint chapter 32 . 1/31
Cool wing zero got a new from I like it I look forward to the next chapter see what new suprises will come the way. You did a good job my friend you made awesome mobile suits you expanded Heero's character and made this a great fic my friend your the best good work
Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint chapter 31 . 1/31
Lady Une had she found a way to te seed universe. Its great that everyone is now togather an ejoying life
Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint chapter 30 . 1/31
yay it was like in Gundam wing how Heero was able to blow up the debris it was so awesome with the just communication. The fights were awesome chracters were good dude you did a awesome job
Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint chapter 29 . 1/31
Has Athrun died oh come on he was a good die and nice guy. Zala and arazel are dead but it all leads to Cresendet he's the true snake head in all of this A evil freedom gundam I made up a nickname would it be called the prison or the slavery since its like an oppsite to freedom. Good work in thos chapter my friend it was great
Rhaza3517 chapter 32 . 1/31
The entire arc and story here... an epic beginning to a trilogy to come of a grand magnitude. I tip my hat to u, good sir. Well done, my friend; well done indeed.