Reviews for Gundam Wing: Journey to a New Battlefield
Seud chapter 4 . 1/25
The relationship between Heero and Murrue is forced, I also don’t like the lack of specific details and questions that should have come with Heero’s origins being told to them.

The lack of reaction on their part to the striking similarity of the Wing Zero and the Strike being particularly glaring. You use Heero’s background so often that it just screams “pity me!”, especially when it’s Heero who is telling them these things.

All of this sharing is far too soon, questions that should have been asked haven’t, POV’s of important characters aren’t being shown, reactions like Murrue’s to Heero telling her about him being raised as an assassin feeling downright unnatural in the way they were described (I can go into more detail on that if you want), and just the general lack of interest that your story inspires in me makes this out to be very... subpar for a Gundam story.

Which is especially bad considering Seed is very dramatic and tells of a coming of age for a young man forced to fight in a war to protect those he loves, the way you write reminds me more of the Gunpla series, which is the exact opposite as that is just children making models and fighting in non lethal battles.
CT7567Rules chapter 27 . 11/17/2020
Heartwarming chapter with what the Archangel and its allies did for the people of Elysium. I have to know, where did you get the idea for Murrue's dress? Cause it was lovely.
CT7567Rules chapter 26 . 11/17/2020
Azrael, Unato, Yuna, Sutherland. Those sons of bitches. Scumbag motherfuckers! Those motherfuckers! They invade Orb territory, kill entire families all because of their hatred for Coordinators! No one is fucking cattle for them to slaughter.

Its a shame that Mikazuki and Barbatose won't make an appearance in this story since it was before Iron-Blooded Orphans aired on Toonami. I'm certain for a fact that if anyone fought against one of the seventy-two Gundam Frames from the calamity war, they would be pissing their pants at just the sight of the Barbatose.

Those Strike Avengers and their pilots, people like Blue Cosmos have disgraced the name Gundam by using it to kill innocent civilians. Where is the Punisher when you need him?
CT7567Rules chapter 16 . 11/17/2020
The IZ-220 and CF-89, what are they based on? You sure the ZAFT assault rifle is an HK model, I always thought it was a SIG model. I'm going to take a guess the B97 is based on the B52.

Now Yzak has witnessed what war can do to a person, especially if they are fighting for revenge. As Optimus Prime told Arcee, 'Revenge will not bring back those we have lost.' Truer words were never spoken. And it seems that he is experiencing a bit of PTSD or something like that when he fired on that shuttle. Damn, war really grinds people up.
CT7567Rules chapter 11 . 11/17/2020
J45, two 30mm cannons/machine guns, eight missiles. Is that based of the Mirage 2000?
Phantom0408 chapter 1 . 11/9/2020
Wing was my first but seed was my favorite. This combines both and I can't help but get sucked in.
BlazeStryker chapter 20 . 7/27/2020
Sign of imminent pwnage:

"Hission Accepted."-Heero Yuy
BlazeStryker chapter 8 . 7/26/2020
The title of this chapter is no hardship for me to see. You had Heero actually use the Endless Waltz allegory in his explanations, after all...
BlazeStryker chapter 7 . 7/26/2020
For a reasonable facsimile of "Bandit shooting" one can check out the clip before the opening credits for the James Bond movie Tomorrow Never Dies. (The "Terrorist Supermarket" firefight where Brosnan's Bond is trying to get a nuclear torpedo armed Russian fighter off the site before a cruise missile already en route arrives and ruins everyone's day)
BlazeStryker chapter 4 . 7/26/2020
I was really hoping the Heliopolis Refugees could have made it.
Dragoon Galaxy chapter 16 . 10/15/2019
Please tell me Heero and Murrue will confess their love for each other soon?
Blaze1992 chapter 32 . 8/23/2019
Well it was interesting though I am surprised both Heero and Orb didn't build/use mobile dolls to bolster their numbers.
Blaze1992 chapter 20 . 7/18/2019
Okay can I point out how weird it is how you are writing/typing a fic about mecha space war where the end goal of the baddies is the complete genocide of the other.

To the point of mass slaughters being common and fully typed out in their horror and yet the minute a "romance" scene popped up it get's skipped over while bloodbath's don't

That's is something I will never understand about this Generation, in real life nearly everyone openly brags about their sexual history yet in regards to today's media they want less s*x but mostly no s*x at all in their media.
Blaze1992 chapter 15 . 7/9/2019
Ah so that's why you didn't have Heero give the alliance some Gundam wing designs, is cause their as bad as ZAFT.
Blaze1992 chapter 9 . 7/7/2019