Reviews for Weakness
misslhydagee.sd.migs chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
updateeeeeeeeee hahahaha ! make it 20 chapters hahaha :)
EmpressMinea chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Will u write a more explicit lemons of dis story...how i wish u wud update dis
maeru27 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
ayieeewoot...woot...O!its so...wow,amazing...mumuplease update this fiction...it should have chapter 2...O!*i love it!its not boring to read...so update it mumu*
Ying chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
so beautiful greatgramma / I loved it
Shirayuki Sayura chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
I want more, hic, this chap is too short for me, hic, you should write 3 more chaps at least, hic, Mi-chan and Fuu-chan should be together. Update more please! :D
buchielle chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Sequel pls! :))
Mia Fitzpatrick chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
I will have to agree with Wija, grammar does need work. It's distracting and takes away from the story. Get a beta and take note of the changes they make so you'll be aware of it the next time :)

The plot and general idea is interesting. The ending opens up a lot of possibilities. I hope you decide to continue with your story. I love the idea that Yanagi as a child initially thought of Tokiya as her ideal man before it shifted to Recca, I would love to read about how that happened.

Thank you for sharing!
FukuWija chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
I'll be your first critique.

Grammar needs some working on, but other than that, no problem. The plot is good nonetheless, so good work on that. :']

I do believe you'll grow to learn from that, so I can't wait to see that.

Besides, we all start from that anyway...I started with bad grammar too. /looks away, whistling. Lmao.

Anyways, like everyone else, I wanna see a sequel? x'D Guess we all wanna see a happy-end for Mii-chan and Fuu-chan. :'p hehe
hironohime chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Awesome!. I look forward to read the continuation of this story soon (-)
thepinkmartini chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
that was sad but kinda sweet.
Suryasree chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
I would like to see the continuation of this chapter plz. :P
tokifuu4ever chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
continue please t.t its very nicely started i like it so much hope you'll continue :3