Reviews for Rites of Passage
Greeniron chapter 2 . 3/26
I like this take on Blaine's point of view. It feels very understated and real.
midlifecrisses chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
"...because seriously? What does he think Kurt and I do? Hold hands and talk about shoes?" AMEN!

I am loving this fic!
midlifecrisses chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
"It's late, and dark and it takes me a minute to remember that's me."

Burt's voice is just perfect in this fic!
amber v chapter 3 . 11/14/2011
This is amazing. You really know the characters and how to keep me attached to this computer.
Calli Wall chapter 3 . 10/18/2011
This is a really interesting, thought out way of handling a prom fic. :)
perchance to wake chapter 3 . 10/16/2011
Wow, all 3 of these were amazing. Really in-depth and realistic POVs on prom night. I loved Blaine's especially, but the other 2 were also brilliant. Karofsky's was a surprise, but written really well, and I loved the inclusion of the earlier Bully-Whips (such a weird name...) thing.

Anyway, awesome.

~K
Venakulator chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
since i said something about the first chapter, i just have to do this.

i enjoyed Blaines POV ov the events. greatly written.
Venakulator chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
now i just have to watch the episode again )

great chapter, and now im curious about the others.
12345678912345678901234567890f chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
Very good! I love reading it from the all three perspectives, they were all pretty realistic and close to character but I wish you could have included Kurt's point of view. But still amazing, terrific, awesome, amazing job! Keep writting!
Dragonlover95 chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
Update? Soon? Pretty, pretty please?:3
TimeToWriteIsHistory chapter 2 . 6/7/2011
I'm about to ask Finn if he's apologizing for thinking that all gay men can tie a bow tie, which is definitely the weirdest stereotype I've ever heard, but he just walks out of the room.

***

Oh my god, this is adorable. And funny.

***

I mean, I go to a school where the hardest part of convincing about twenty teenage guys to go sing a dirty song to a guy for me at his work was convincing them that no one would be killed in a plane crash.

***

I can't stop laughing. You've got a great sense of humor.

***

Finn shoots me a wide eyed sort of look when I pull the shirt open and it takes me a moment to remember the big, (still purple apparently) hickey on Kurt's clavicle that may or may not have something to do with Mr. Hummel working late on Thursday.

"Dude-"

"Not now, Finn," I say, as nicely as I can manage, because seriously? What does he think Kurt and I do? Hold hands and talk about shoes?

***

God, I love this story so much.

To Kurt:

Remember the time I was competent in regard to cardigans?

To Blaine:

Go be competent in regard to the French Revolution, Blaine

***

Ah, I'm going to start crying now. That was beautiful.
radioactivehealer chapter 2 . 6/2/2011
I read the first chapter of this story and I thought... NO WAY is this author going to rope me in and make me really see all this from Blaine's POV. NO WAY is this author going to do a better job on this story than was already done on the first chapter! I WAS SO WRONG. Wrong. I litterally could not stop reading it. LOVED the little touches here and there, nothing is overdone, everything seems right in line with Blaine's character and I cried real tears at the end of this. Damn you Oncethrown! Damn You! If the first chapter is a must read, this chapter is a must read x 10. It's that good. Zero complaints. Please write something else.
radioactivehealer chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
May I just say, what an honor it was reading this story? I honestly did not think I would enjoy a point-of view perspective this much. Yet here I am, in the middle of the night, writing a review becasue I just... can't... NOT! Wow. Just wow. This is a must ready for any Glee fan and any fan of the Burt Hummel character. The author has just NAILED IT on this one. Did I say how much I really enjoyed this story? How much I think everyone should be forced to read it? Ok then.
Miss Carmilla chapter 3 . 5/23/2011
Really, really enjoyed this story and your use of different perspectives.
KlaineOnTheBrain chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
I love this story so far - it's the first time I've seen a fic told partially from Burt's point of view, [and i love Burt, heheh]

this is really well-written, btw. you've got the characters perfect, unlike most fics I read :) x