Reviews for Rites of Passage
midlifecrisses chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
"...because seriously? What does he think Kurt and I do? Hold hands and talk about shoes?" AMEN!

I am loving this fic!
midlifecrisses chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
"It's late, and dark and it takes me a minute to remember that's me."

Burt's voice is just perfect in this fic!
amber v chapter 3 . 11/14/2011
This is amazing. You really know the characters and how to keep me attached to this computer.
Calli Wall chapter 3 . 10/18/2011
This is a really interesting, thought out way of handling a prom fic. :)
perchance to wake chapter 3 . 10/16/2011
Wow, all 3 of these were amazing. Really in-depth and realistic POVs on prom night. I loved Blaine's especially, but the other 2 were also brilliant. Karofsky's was a surprise, but written really well, and I loved the inclusion of the earlier Bully-Whips (such a weird name...) thing.

Anyway, awesome.

K
Venakulator chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
since i said something about the first chapter, i just have to do this.

i enjoyed Blaines POV ov the events. greatly written.
Venakulator chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
now i just have to watch the episode again )

great chapter, and now im curious about the others.
12345678912345678901234567890f chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
Very good! I love reading it from the all three perspectives, they were all pretty realistic and close to character but I wish you could have included Kurt's point of view. But still amazing, terrific, awesome, amazing job! Keep writting!
Dragonlover95 chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
Update? Soon? Pretty, pretty please?:3
TimeToWriteIsHistory chapter 2 . 6/7/2011
I'm about to ask Finn if he's apologizing for thinking that all gay men can tie a bow tie, which is definitely the weirdest stereotype I've ever heard, but he just walks out of the room.

***

Oh my god, this is adorable. And funny.

***

I mean, I go to a school where the hardest part of convincing about twenty teenage guys to go sing a dirty song to a guy for me at his work was convincing them that no one would be killed in a plane crash.

***

I can't stop laughing. You've got a great sense of humor.

***

Finn shoots me a wide eyed sort of look when I pull the shirt open and it takes me a moment to remember the big, (still purple apparently) hickey on Kurt's clavicle that may or may not have something to do with Mr. Hummel working late on Thursday.

"Dude-"

"Not now, Finn," I say, as nicely as I can manage, because seriously? What does he think Kurt and I do? Hold hands and talk about shoes?

***

God, I love this story so much.

To Kurt:

Remember the time I was competent in regard to cardigans?

To Blaine:

Go be competent in regard to the French Revolution, Blaine

***

Ah, I'm going to start crying now. That was beautiful.
OneHotMeerkat chapter 2 . 6/2/2011
I read the first chapter of this story and I thought... NO WAY is this author going to rope me in and make me really see all this from Blaine's POV. NO WAY is this author going to do a better job on this story than was already done on the first chapter! I WAS SO WRONG. Wrong. I litterally could not stop reading it. LOVED the little touches here and there, nothing is overdone, everything seems right in line with Blaine's character and I cried real tears at the end of this. Damn you Oncethrown! Damn You! If the first chapter is a must read, this chapter is a must read x 10. It's that good. Zero complaints. Please write something else.
OneHotMeerkat chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
May I just say, what an honor it was reading this story? I honestly did not think I would enjoy a point-of view perspective this much. Yet here I am, in the middle of the night, writing a review becasue I just... can't... NOT! Wow. Just wow. This is a must ready for any Glee fan and any fan of the Burt Hummel character. The author has just NAILED IT on this one. Did I say how much I really enjoyed this story? How much I think everyone should be forced to read it? Ok then.
Miss Carmilla chapter 3 . 5/23/2011
Really, really enjoyed this story and your use of different perspectives.
KlaineOnTheBrain chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
I love this story so far - it's the first time I've seen a fic told partially from Burt's point of view, [and i love Burt, heheh]

this is really well-written, btw. you've got the characters perfect, unlike most fics I read :) x
UglyTruth chapter 3 . 5/23/2011
Tell me that I just really read this and didn't dream it. Finally found a story for the idea that's been ghosting around in my head. This is an amazing piece of work and it connects perfectly to the episode. You wrote it so well - I love the different character viewpoints you used. Burt and Blaine's interactions together just make the entire thing work (and are also partially hilarious) and Korofsky's chapter was also short of epic. Great job!