Reviews for Why Did the Black Cat Cross the Road?
ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
The Impala crossing the path of monsters and ghosts probably has it's own black bad luck legends.
Elflocks chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Aww, that ending was really cute, and Dean being "wretched" was really funny too in that ironic, 'what more can go wrong' way.

Aw, thanks for the credit, but I think you made it genius all on your own. :D 'wenches' is still my fave, but seriously-sandwich entree! lol
DeanCasLover22 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
I love you note at the end to Dean. lol XD
Paulathe Cat chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Bottled beer is better... still... point taken. Loved it. Fun fun fun. Happy black cat day! Sad there isn't an ep tonight, but I guess they kind of had your idea. What could go right for a Winchester on Friday 13? Of course, they could have gone to visit their favorite unlicensed physician in his office at the back of a chinese butcher! Ha!
Paulathe Cat chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
lotchness chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Enjoyed it. The a/n was the best part though. Canned beer? Hilarious :D
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Yeah, the impala is probably the only real good luck charm the Winchester's have.
Illucida chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
*big grin* This was highly amusing, poestheblackcat. It was fun to read, and the anagrams in his name are pretty funny.

Cheers,

Illucida

Also, congratulations on your 66th story!
Lampito chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Poor Dean, traumatised for life by anagrams (although I can't see him objecting too strongly to 'trained 'wenches')... Huzzah to you on the occasion of your 66th fic! He's right, though, as long as you have your favourite vehicle running, everything will turn out all right.
YukiAme chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Nice one-shot. Though I'm totally blaming you for reminding me about today's date, grrrr. Just kidding :) Kudos for research well done