Reviews for It All Started With Dr Who
StrawberryAvalanche007 chapter 5 . 10/22/2013
I know this was written in 2011, but I have to tell you that I love this story. The second I saw 'Doctor Who', I was hooked. You are so like me, with the ice cream, ghost hunters, hetalia, and the 4th doctor (even though 10 is my favorite; he was my first). I wish you'd continue this, but I won't make you. I just need something Doctor Who related to hold me over until the 50th anniversary. AMERICAN'S FOREVER! (lol)
la-vaca-dice-moo chapter 4 . 7/27/2013
HAHAHAHA OMG I WASNT EXPECTING CHAPTER FOUR HAHAH that was beautiful and it made my day, haha, love the whole fic
Guest chapter 5 . 6/26/2013
Moooaarrrrrr
thinkingthatifpeoplewererain chapter 3 . 10/5/2012
( was totally the best doctor! And this fic is so so so so so brilliant
JCJK chapter 5 . 8/18/2012
I found this fic again!
I just have to thank you, it's because of this fic that I became curious abt Dr Who and you can guess what happens next!

Anyway I hope for the next chapter to come out soon
i Mel-chan i chapter 5 . 7/16/2012
Aw Alfred is so sweet and adorable and it's just sad that he'd be a victim of a hate crime like that. I'm glad Arthur didn't let that slide and seriously that was cool! I hope they start bonding over something else b/c their interactions with each other just makes me laugh to bits.
inucuttie chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I love this story so much. I hope you complete it.
ncalkins chapter 5 . 5/27/2012
I've never seen Doctor who, but I love hetalia.

Please continue!
NG chapter 5 . 11/11/2011
*navi voice* HEY! LISTEN! HELLO? *navi voice off* This needs an update, like, really bad!

It's so funny and warm and lovely. And I just brought your review count up to 50!

I need to find out why Al was acting so out of character in the movie theater (although I can guess but reading it how you write it is soo much better), and if they ever get into a relationship.

*sings* Baby come back. You can blame it all on me. */sings* Just update, please? ;u;
Awesome story chapter 5 . 10/8/2011
Just started reading this today and am really looking forward to the next chapter! Great work!

I'm excited to see their relationship continue to develop. :)
tbsavafob chapter 5 . 10/7/2011
I love Doctor Who. One of the greatest shows of all time. Yes. I love the cheesy ass movie too. (And I may find some of the Doctors attractive.) This fic is just great. Doctor Who really does bring people together. XD I love the interactions and everything. I'm glad that there is a fic for Hetalia with Doctor Who in it that's actually well written.
annabluh chapter 5 . 9/25/2011
UPDATE! i am both a fan of doctor who and hetalia and so this awesome blending of the two is incredible~~~ not only is it based on 2 of my favorite things, it is very well written and interesting~ so...update soon! see you next chappy!
Razzledazzy chapter 5 . 9/19/2011
I LOVE .

JESUS IS THERE ANYMORE? PLEASE LET THERE BE MORE.
Renuki chapter 5 . 8/11/2011
...

America's reaction to the Weeping Angels and those shadow alien-things from Silence In The Library(Doctor Ten! Wee.) aka the 'hi guys! You can't hide behind the sofa anymore! :D' will... be interesting to see. XD

(I vote yes to the Empty Child idea. :D)

*rude gesture at the teenagers* ...and lol, go England!
InsaneTora chapter 5 . 6/21/2011
I've actually seen that movie quite recently. It was quite America reacted that badly to daleks and cyberman he'd be freaking out wiv weeping angels. (especially since there r soo many statues in London)
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »