Reviews for FiM: Trix of the Trade
Endam chapter 5 . 7/31/2011
That was so good! More please.
ev11 chapter 5 . 7/6/2011
interesting view on trixie, far removed from the regular fanon interpretation. i liked it, it made her a more believable character compared to the normal hot headed unicorn born with more magic than humility. ill be looking forward to some more of you stories.
Darigaaz-the-Igniter chapter 5 . 6/23/2011
NOOO! It can't be over! I won't allow it!

Seriuosly, this is that good.
iPinkNinja chapter 5 . 6/22/2011
Ha! That was creative of Trixie! She does have a bragging problem, but I have to admit she does has a clever side too! Good job portraying that clever side
HolyDemonSnappendragon chapter 5 . 6/22/2011
So good. Best chapter yet. That was pretty clever of Trixie.
Steben chapter 4 . 6/12/2011
This is turning into one awesome fic. I never really pictured Trixie as a good protagonist, but I've clearly been proven wrong. Suppose any character can be brought to life with enough effort.

This chapter was a really fun read. I especially loved the way the chapter ended. That last thought pretty much said a mouthful on what Trixie might be thinking. Jailbreak anyone?
HolyDemonSnappendragon chapter 4 . 6/11/2011
Good chapter, looking forward to seeing what Trixie's going to do.
Archenic chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
I read this whole thing on my phone last night, and I love it. :3

Please come out with the next chapters soon...please?
HolyDemonSnappendragon chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
Great chapter, looking forward to the next one. Trixie should be learning from this a very good lesson. Or two. Also looking forward to see if they'll be able to make a living.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Great start, can't wait to read the other two chapters you have up.

My only concern is the length of some of the paragraphs. They become hard to follow when they got more than 8 lines. Make sure to break them up so we don't accidentally skip them.
Flarezap chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
very interesting fic
Alex Warlorn chapter 2 . 5/24/2011
Trixie...

Makes me wonder if she even knows HOW to make friends.

Interesting story.
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
I'm surprised the crowd didn't run him out of town when he fake wares were exposed.

I know you were going for the classic silent film villain look but the hat was a LITTLE over the top (then again, a -Mustache- would have been over the top).

I don't know if Trixie would have realized she didn't need to be a liar to be fantastic if she hadn't spotted the doc or not. But at this point, Trixie's back sliding into her 'normal' self.