Reviews for New Beginnings
stefanie231 chapter 2 . 11/12/2014
Well there be more cause I realy hope s
marutaro chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
Well, its bad because you've abandoned such a good fic like this. If you had any ideas please come back because I noticed you still write for another fandom. thanks.
holmesfreak1412 chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
Continue. This is starting to get better
migan chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
Where's the next chapter ?
Richy1991 chapter 2 . 12/12/2011
good story
Ninada chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
So interesting!

Update soon.
61wisampa chapter 2 . 7/15/2011
lol you're an awesome writer, you know that? even waaaay better then me. and i'm a year older than you! haha anyways, this really interesting :3 i hope you update soon!

oh yeah, ganda ng Harry Potter noh? haha!
nequam-tenshi chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
Would Reina's best friend be Shiho?
XMyLifeIsADisasterX chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
i love this chapter i hope that ull update soon
Enji86 chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
I begin to think that Vermouth actually loves Shiho. XD

Hmm, so Reina doesn't have any friends even though she's smart and kind, huh? Children this days are so weird. And the teacher don't do anything about it.

Nice chapter.

Update!
YELLOW JACKET PRIDE chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
I'm so loving this! It's very interesting and I can't wait to see what's developing next! Update soon!
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Your writing has improved.
kudoshiho-chan chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
ooohhh i really like this!

I hope it turns out good!
Miyano Ran chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
I think there's a typo: "aroung" -around :))

I believe that I added you in my Author Alerts. This morning, I received an exciting new notification from my mail about your newest story! :) You know what's interesting? I'm actually currently writing a story with the EXACT SAME TITLE. (totally coincidental..I didn't copy your idea) But of different fandom. It's Kimi Ni Todoke. Have you heard of that anime?

Anyways, I loved your work! Very nicely written, I should say! And really interesting plot, too! I'm just wondering what happened to Gin. (I thought the one who said 'hello Sherry' was Gin, you see) and I thought the organization has been destroyed? Or did she escape from jail? Or is she the only one who hasn't been captured? Because I'm sure that Shinichi wouldn't be caught off guard while knowing that she's still alive/free. Why did she just show herself now? I think there are many loopholes in this story and I really do hope that you can finish this story successfully! I have faith in you! :) The way you described Ran's death was really tragic... my two aunts also had breast cancer, but luckily, they both survived! :) Update soon, dearest!
YELLOW JACKET PRIDE chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Wow, this is a HUGE difference. I'm loving this story and I'll wait patiently for new chapters. :)