Reviews for Introducing Severus Snape
Griffygnus chapter 4 . 1/12
I was really angry with snape in this scene.. nicely done..
Griffygnus chapter 3 . 1/12
self control... snape, you did it right..
Griffygnus chapter 2 . 1/12
hm.. nice..
Griffygnus chapter 1 . 1/12
it is somewhat unfair to severus that he was expected to believe her words and she didn't, shen he called out lupin on his little furry problem..
Hermione Is My Role Model chapter 4 . 1/16/2014
Beautiful :-) the emotion was perfect! I'm assuming Snape is your favourite character? :P
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 3/27/2013
And so he was finished, right on schedule in time to help Harry, while nobody helped him. Here's hoping that Albus isn't in control of the Afterlife!

By the time of the Epilogue, only Harry even remembered that he had even existed, and still didn't dare talk about Snape by his actual name, and could only do it in a whisper.
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
Ah, but Albus put him there on purpose to avoid his own painful death, after putting so many others through his Greater Good. If he had *told* Snape about the Elder Wand, it might have been helpful. But of course not. It suited Dumbledore to put Snape through this torment and being hated by the Order. After all, how else could he make sure Snape didn't survive the war but by having his suspected by both sides?
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
He was lucky he survived the concussion, and the way that Sirius Black scraped his head along the wall. I'm sure he figured out Albus manipulated the situation (even though Albus didn't see Pettigrew either, apparently Dumbledore didn't need proof to believe in Black's innocence despite all the evidence. Note that both Remus and Albus automatically believed Sirius was wonderful even before Pettigrew appeared on the scene).
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
He never had Lily; only Lily had Lily. And I wonder how he would feel if he knew that Albus had the Cloak that might have saved her?

But his grief is really convenient for his new master.
Saint Snape chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
Wow, this is such a great character study. I always thought he didn't expect to survive in the end. Protecting Harry gave him a purpose and what would he have to live for once Voldermort was vanquished for good?
cecelle chapter 3 . 8/5/2011
"He was the one who saved Dumbledore's life and now he will be the one to take it." Nice line. And you give a good reason why he reacted so strongly to Harry calling him a coward. We don't like people confirming the unpleasant opinions we have of ourselves.

Even if there is one thing he absolutely never was, it was a coward, poor soul.
cecelle chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
Nice how you show him like canon did in this situation - with a very tenuous hold on sanity.
cecelle chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
"Everything." - that echoes his "Always" in a heartbreaking way.
deleted9 chapter 3 . 7/22/2011
I can't even imagine how hard something like that would be. Especially everyone thinking you did it for reasons..that just weren't true. He's just such a complicated character...definitely one of my favorites in the series and you do him serious justice! Great job!
deleted9 chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
Once again, you have Snape down so well. And the emotions in this chapter...just brilliantly done!