Reviews for Fix You
Kura-chan710 chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
Oh my girl this is so good! Keep it up! (Clarisse M.)
Guest chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
Shocking
MisaChansCuteHappyBoost chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
Yay! Finally i can review xD stupid internet . well i say my heart is aching :c i hate you -.- and love you at the same time 3 good work Misa Chan xD
SecondChances2 chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
gosh, poor girl. just hope that natsume will actually remember! ( sorry if i'm the happy ending type.. )
Onda Knight54 chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
Oh gawd...poor Mikan-chan... poor Natsume-kun! But I feel worse for Mikan... TT... hope you update soon...
justanotherfanofyours chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
HI! I hope you don't mind if I don't login since I do not have an account in FFN in the first place. The lyrics of the song you used for this story is actually Fix You by Secondhand Serenade... just saying. :))

You've done a great job eliciting a tragic feeling in your story. I feel so sad for Mikan. I could really imagine her going hysterical when Natsume can't remember her. I wonder how the two of them will cope up with the situation at hand... I can't wait for the next chapter!

PS: Well, I hope this one review could make you feel better... in one way or another. I've been one of those silent readers for years - years! - already and I feel guilty whenever I see AN's saying they feel unappreciated when readers don't leave a review that's why I am trying to change my ways now. Please don't hate me. :3
Stardust Terrastar chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
UPDATE SOON! GRRRRR!
Ronroni chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
**gasp** Hee-hee nice! I love it (even though I'm not fully familiar with Gakuen Alice)!

Nyaaa Update soon! o3o
Onda Knight54 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Oh my gawd! This is so cool! Nice start by the way! XD This is awesome! XD Especially Hotaru's look! Ahaha
xfayex bbzx chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
O M F G.. you have to ve a sequel this is very good!
ageha14 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
so far so good!i'll be waiting for your next update
Stardust Terrastar chapter 1 . 5/13/2011