Reviews for Standing On Your Own
Jc's-babygirl3 chapter 18 . 7/26/2002
Wow that is great and you said that was the last chapter but you lied,cant wait for the next.
Cutie chapter 18 . 6/8/2002
It was a great story! It was well written!
mzgora chapter 18 . 5/2/2002
I'll review once you're done, promise.
cate chapter 18 . 5/2/2002
This is an awesome story- grateful and waiting for the next chapter- too bad it's to be the last- sigh...
ennui deMorte chapter 18 . 5/1/2002
love this, love this, very good, please more, more, i almost started crying when i read the part when dawn asked spike to keep their memories alive, that's why stories are so important, to keep ideas and people alive in our lives. thank you and please continue...~ennui~
Jacque chapter 18 . 5/1/2002
Hi great story. you have to do more than one chapter though. you have to keep telling. it is great.
charisma1525 chapter 18 . 4/30/2002
That was such an incredible story! I loved the entire thing! You relly did a great job with it! I hope that you will continue to wrie, because you are very good at it!
SinisterChic chapter 18 . 4/30/2002
I'm glad there is one more chapter. :)
SunnyD chapter 18 . 4/30/2002
Awesome, awesome, I can't wait for the last one because this one was so sweet.
HGit710 chapter 17 . 4/28/2002
That chapter was great! Please update soon!
Eve McCarthy chapter 17 . 4/28/2002
Darnit. I caught this story at the tail end. But I definitely loved reading it...I think it is one of your best works yet! I want to learn what happens to Spike, Buffy, and Dawn in the next chapter, but that will mean it's over! Gasp! No!
charisma1525 chapter 17 . 4/28/2002
This is such a good story! I really like what you've done with it! I loved this chapter, please post the next one soon! Oh, and I loved the attention that you payed to detail, like how you could see his streaks of blood all over the white room, I thought that made the story really good! i can't wait to read the next chapter!
MiamiSlayer chapter 17 . 4/27/2002
I've really been enjoying this story. Thank you for writing it. Hope you're thinking sequel.
SinisterChic chapter 17 . 4/27/2002
Nice chapter. Really glad Buffy isn't dead. :)
SunnyD chapter 17 . 4/26/2002
BEST CHAPTER YET! I really thought Buffy died there and I almost cried. You have an awesome talent and I love this story.