Reviews for One Too Many
rebeccadaniel chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
the smut was PERFECT! omg so much love. the pairing is awsome. the setting is awsome. its as awsome as prussia's five meters. lololol w love it
Elcerain chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
This was truly awesome. It had its tender moments n the beginning. I love how poor Gil broke through the wall to get to his brother. And the rest was just, well, mind blowing.

I loved it when Prussia said "Poor kid won't even realize what hit him," and "Me thinks the youngling doth like that." The thought of him thinking of Alfred as a kid is quite accurate and I had not realized it until now.

I was dying of laughter when I read their little banter in the morning and even more so when Alfred was shrieking over the phone to Gilbert. This was truly awesome!
randomfacts chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Do you know that germany is as big as montana? {D just thought you might like to know, this is offcially part of my head canon now. Thanks for writing it!
Prumery chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
I bleed.
But not from the eyes..
*wipes nose carefully*
Anyway, your writing is pretty amazing, and i loved the feeling your gave to it.
I seriously didnt expect hardcore double penetration, but ...
Not that i minded...
*grabs another box of tissues*
ella ryker chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
This was the best and sexiest story i EVER read!
insane sunflower2383 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Holy moly I swear to gott best 3 some paring ever with a side of double penetration bonus! If I had a purity left this is the story would have wanted to ruin it. I love this I have a new favorite story and author keep writting.
EmKit Productions chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Military-esque, just so you know.
Paru0 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Loved it ! good job my child-oh by the way everyone is my child so even though you may be like an adult for all I know but yeah your still my daughter you are a girl right?tel,me if im wrong kay?-
Dani34235 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
:Q amazingly written! I love this story very much
Koneko-Hiruka chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Hallo. I greatly enjoyed reading this. I do have one thing to point out. Where you had "Mien gott" you got the i and e mixed up. It should be mein because in a case like this the second vowel is the one that is heard. I just wanted to tell you that since it is one thing I remember from my one year in German class. lol
SpandexShorts chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
I took me a while to realize that Germany and Prussia were both tops. It bothered me that Garmany barley talked at all during the PASSIONATE SEX, and even the whole story.

But god all mighty, i know i've said this many times before, but this time I MEAN IT.

I'm going to hell, the Devil will send me back and then i'm going back to hell again for reading this. Thank god i'm not religious3
Devin Aiden Teague chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Oh dear lord, this was fantastic! I loved this...

Please write more America in threesomes? Especially if it's set in this... reality (for lack of a better description) in which Gilbert blabs that Alfred likes being bitten...
IsThatYouMyLove chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
that. tttttthhhhhhhhhat.

my brain shut down half way through that fantastic piece of work.
Curious chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Ah good. That position with Gilbert doean't look incestous. They're just sharing the same bundle of tight ass. Brothers should always share... Gah! What am I saying? Darn it. I guess I just really love reading sweet Gilbert and hilariously uke Alfred (who was drugged so its not OOC like you seem to think) and of course Ludwig was great comic relief. Thanks for writing.
Captain Peregrine chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Guh... Um... Just, yes. Yes.