Reviews for Just One Night
A-Non-Mouse chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Reading this on Independence Day. Best. Idea. EVER!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Hahaha hot! XD
Elcerain chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
BAHAHAHAHAHA! This was AMAZING! I love it! They were playing him then? Hahaha, Gilbert knows better than to show his face around America now.
I love the idea of the two brothers getting America as well. I am so reading "One Too Many" now!
thinkingthatifpeoplewererain chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Google translated it to mi a praise arnaf mother ddrwg. Help, please?
801Fujoshi chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Omg AmeriPanUK three way! Me gusta *w*. Since I love USUK and Ameripan is cute too, it was even better when they were all squished up together XD. Artie and Kiku were so sexy in this.
Lol Gilbert is screwed later when Alfred finds him.
ChocolateFrog97 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
omg yeah! I love Japan being in the middle, loved by those two! *O* I loved it :D XD

Sayonaraa
yaoiluver4life chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
finally a threesome! I love these three together I'm so happy that someone finally did this, thanks a lot, this was awesome!
AliceWang chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Three guys, having sex all at once. GENIUS, man. GENIUS. (You were talking bout life partners and soul mates at 4 in the morning on a school night? I have never done that _)
Devin Aiden Teague chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Another fantastic story with America in a threesome... :)

I would definitely like to see more of these...
maidofstrife chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I wanna give you a hug right now. I've been looking for an America/England/Japan threesome!
Curious chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
AHAHAHA! The sequel was great! Especially since these two weren't actually drunk.

I wonder though... at this rate will you be making a third entry? *crosses fingers for Russia X America X China fic* Please consider of great master of threesomes. *bows down in awe*
To lazy to log in chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
The writing wasn't bad, but I just thought I'd mention two things. The first is that it really ruins the mood/atmosphere of the story when you put notes in the actual story, it's like waking the reader up and saying " This is a story" in the middle of it. If you really need to put in notes, put them at the end. The second thing is the whole scene switching breaks you put in. You should really just transition the locations in the actual writing it will make your stories read so much smoother. Anyway, I hope that made sense...