Reviews for On A Wing and a Prayer
slightlyxjaded chapter 10 . 11/16/2014
I really liked this alternative take on the Silver Millenium. What a sad, but potentially happy, ending! The amount of love and loyalty the characters all expressed (besides the generals because womp womp womp) was very inspiring! Thank you for this beautiful story!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/29/2014
This chapter made me cry. I swear I am crying way more than I should be right now.

Lol now time to go watch sailor moon all over again
Guest chapter 6 . 8/29/2014
I swear, these disclaimers and intros are killing me. You are freaking hilarious.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 10 . 8/14/2014
Sailor Moon new anime has already aired three episodes, If you missed them you can watch them on youtube and episode 4 of Sailor Moon Crystal airs this Saturday. Good.
angeljme chapter 8 . 8/4/2013
i'm murmuring the words of this story... it feels that i should read it as such... the story is so epic and tragic
angeljme chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
the story is told magically...
Secluded Sapphire chapter 10 . 7/10/2013
Such an amazing story. But now I'm sad because I've gone through all your SM fics and there are no more to be read! I really hope you're not through with writing
angeljme chapter 10 . 5/13/2012
such a lovely story of the Moon Kingdom... i cried all through charters 8 to 10...

very well written.
sweet angel 505 chapter 10 . 12/19/2011
I cannot express how much I was touched by this story and how much I loved it :) I always loved the episode where Serena and the senshi went back to the moon and learned about their past but it never really hit me how much sadness they had to endure and how much they lost before they were reborn into the life they have now. This story really made me think about that and it genuinely made me sad (which is rare for me). I really want to commend you are your excellent writing and pacing. I've been reading some of your other work and this one is by far my favourite (so far :P). Awesome job and keep writing!
CatBru chapter 10 . 9/4/2011
Ahhh, this story hurt so good. I loved the ideas you had behind the whys and hows of this time period. And you made me feel sorry for Beryl, just before she was taken over! Her fear was real, and there. Usually she's just a one-dimensional bad guy, even pre-Metallia.

I loved the explanation for why Princess Serenity killed herself. Here, it seems so much less selfish and more selfless. Ahh there's so much of this story I adored that to list them all would probably make this review as long as one of your chapters! But this was story where, even though I already knew how it would end, I was eager to find out the hows and whys along the way. (It was more about the journey than the destination!)
Song Of Hope chapter 10 . 6/10/2011
Why does every body keep making them angels? Is that from the Japanese version, just like the Generals and the deaths in Season 1?
TropicalRemix chapter 10 . 6/10/2011
are you going to write a equal to this story to show them when they are reborn?
Jenbunny chapter 10 . 6/9/2011
Oh I loved it so very much
SerentiyMoonGodness chapter 9 . 6/6/2011
Great chapter
mayilu chapter 8 . 6/2/2011
hola est historia es genial la adoro