Reviews for The Peacock's Pride
GLOM chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
This is a very interesting pair! Too bad there's only one fanfic for this but this one is written beautifully, I'm looking forward to see a sequel of this maybe? Anyways, again, beautifully written.
Sillvog chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
I'm glad I didn't pass this up. With the name viz 'Sunny' I had no real idea who it was till I googled it. Glad to know it was Sani. This was cute.
TheOrchid chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
GLOMP.
Arr-kay chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Oh wow... OMG... I'm seriously in awe of how beautiful this story is. The descriptions... beautiful. The flow of the story... beautiful. The use of dialogue... beautiful. From start to finish, the whole story seems to mirror Sunny's loveliness and is very fitting for him. The whole tone of the story seems very warm and fuzzy, but with a bit of sensualness at the end. Thank you so much for posting this, I just adore it!

OMG more Toriko ideas in the works, YES PLEASE, I can't wait! X3
LaZy-RaIn-DaNcEr chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
How cute! I just love Sani/SunnyXKomatsu they're such an interesting pair : ) I could so see something like this happening in the manga. The peacock primrose sounds so pretty! Komatsu's so lucky he gets to see it! At sunset no less X ) This is one of those times where Sani's obsession of beauty pays off though Komatsu seems more interested in the smell and taste of the ingredient lol The part with Sani admitting he was focusing more on holding Komatsu than on the climb was adorable! X D I just love your stories the descriptions are phenomenal - I look forward to reading more of your Toriko stories! Keep up the good work! _