Reviews for Project Hero Light vs Justice League Unlimited
CyberActors15 chapter 9 . 9/14/2012
As I said earlier this story was freking epic. Keep writing good stories
CyberActors15 chapter 5 . 9/11/2012
I just want to say this before I continue reading. This story is epic. Also tip Red Arrow is also a clone of the original Speedy. I also like how Batman got beat in this and the other story. Two ten year olds and a few members of the league were able to crack throught his hard as hell shell. I usually don't like stories that incorporate reliegn into them but you did this one awsomely.
Zanzibar1 chapter 9 . 9/1/2011
This is a great story! Do you have a sequel? I would love to read it! Great job! Keep writing such wonderful stories!
I.C.2014 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
The Light sure doesn't know how to give up.
Danny Hellcat chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Too confusing.
Ansa88 chapter 9 . 6/15/2011
i'm sorry for not reviewing, i thought i did earlier but it must've been x-ed out before. anywho, the review.

i love the way you got all of the younger copies and young justice together, with all the individual thoughts and stuff. this was so sweet...actually, it's one of those hopeful endings, since they're still recovering and stuff, but everything's gonna be okay. :) glad they're still gonna be young justice and helping people out. :)
Jana Girl123 chapter 9 . 6/15/2011
Mm, I kind of think you should have stopped at the last chapter, but this was a cute ending:)
Jana Girl123 chapter 8 . 6/15/2011
Aw, I liked the last sentence a lot:) Glad everyone's getting a happy ending, they are, right?
Jana Girl123 chapter 7 . 6/15/2011
Aw, I liked the little bit about Ollie keeping his promise. Poor Zaria, her parents and Dinah are really trying but so far zilch:(
Jana Girl123 chapter 6 . 6/15/2011
Uh-Oh, Helena's beyond pissed and Q's not calming her down, Lady Shiva's lucky she's such a good fighter. Things are really starting to pick up now.
Jana Girl123 chapter 5 . 6/15/2011
Just one little thing about this chapter, people always make this mistake and it really annoys me sometimes because I'm Catholic. Christianity is very into damning people, so I get what you mean about sexual preference and ect. Catholics(Well, at least Roman Catholics) are a branch of Christianity, but we don't damn people for sexuality and if you're really sorry for what you've done you're forgiven. That's why a lot of Mafio's are Catholic, you can kill someone but if you're truly sorry you don't neccesarilly go to Hell. Sorry, that whole damning you for your sexuality seems stupid to me and it just annoys me a little when people do that, that's a CHRISTIAN thing, not a Catholic one. Great story so far.
Jana Girl123 chapter 4 . 6/15/2011
The scene with H, Q, GA, and BC made me laugh, it just seemed so much like Double Date. Ooh, ominous last sentence, you couild practically hear someone saying it all gangster. 'No one can mess with the power of the Hero Light, BITCH!' LOL, great so far:)
Jana Girl123 chapter 3 . 6/15/2011
So they all got captured AGAIN, these poor kids can't catch a break:(
Jana Girl123 chapter 2 . 6/15/2011
Uh oh, everyone's getting caputured and now poor Canary ogt her as-uh, butt handed to her by Lady Shiva and poor Zaria got captured, Helena's gonna be pissed.
Jana Girl123 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Hey, I had no idea you finished Adjusments or that you'd started another fic. Can't wait to read this one, it's off to a really good start:)