Reviews for The PucKurt Shuffle 3
Lady Babette chapter 9 . 5/21/2011
Really liked it. Good work.
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 9 . 5/21/2011
Obvius! They're so different... for that it works XD

I want read something abput Mpreg... if you like that :P
wearemagnetised chapter 9 . 5/21/2011
Yay! Thank you. I really enjoyed this
JasonDragon64 chapter 9 . 5/21/2011
Very nice.
IceQueenRia chapter 9 . 5/21/2011
Aww, that's cute, don't know the song, but cute. And i love how if one gets too egotistical the other brings them down lol. Oh the possibilities if the writers would come round to the puckurt way of thinking. and i got some very inappropriate images at the phrasing of Puck and Kurt always having someone in between them willing or not lol.
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 8 . 5/20/2011
I like it! D
JasonDragon64 chapter 8 . 5/20/2011
Loved the song and the story, Wings. You related the story behind that song so beautifully with the interaction between our favourite couple. Beautiful!
animelvr23 chapter 8 . 5/20/2011
Just read all of the chapters and I wanted to tell you that I loooovee this fic and your writing style. I'm faving this btw ;)

ja ne!
IceQueenRia chapter 8 . 5/20/2011
Yay, love this song. And drunk Puck is awesome. Love it.
Lady Babette chapter 7 . 5/20/2011
Loved this. I was so cute. And just the right amount of cheesy.
IceQueenRia chapter 7 . 5/20/2011
Aww, *metls* that was adorable.
JasonDragon64 chapter 7 . 5/19/2011
Another excellent chapter, Wings. Loved the song selection.
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 7 . 5/19/2011
It was very sweet D
JasonDragon64 chapter 6 . 5/18/2011
Ah, so very lovely! I quite agree with Kurt about wanting to reach out and strangle the "batty old loon". "Phase"? Yeah, right. I think Puck's sleeping with everything in a skirt was the phase (especially on the show!). The chemistry between the teens is so obvious that only RM is unable to see it!
Kittendragon chapter 6 . 5/18/2011
Love it! I'll wait for my other ones before I send in a new request. ;) I loved the moment where Noah decided to get Kurt a puppy. Too cute.
59 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »