Reviews for The PucKurt Shuffle 3
JasonDragon64 chapter 3 . 5/15/2011
Loved it! At first, I thought this was from the Human League... I can totally see Puck singing "What do you want me to be, to make you sleep with me"... This song was very nice too!
Kittendragon chapter 2 . 5/15/2011
I LOVE that song! Oh, for your dance fic: Just Dance by David Bowie! Or Dance Magic! You remind me of the babe. ;) hope to see more soon!
IceQueenRia chapter 2 . 5/15/2011
Haha, Santana as the Chesire Cat. And Kurt/Alice and Puck/Hatter is great.

And here are a bunch of colour songs I can think of off the top of my head:

White Wedding-Billy Idol

Paint it Black-Rolling Stones

Pretty Green Eyes-can't remember who sings it

Red-Daniel Merriweather

Black or White-Michael Jackson

Purple Rain-Prince

Blue Suede Shoes-Elvis Presley

That's all I can think of. I'd really love to see Black Velvet if that was one you're planning.
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 2 . 5/14/2011
Hahahaha! So funny! XD
JasonDragon64 chapter 2 . 5/14/2011
Very nice! Song suggestion: "Am I Blue". Kurt is lonely, and wishing that someone would notice him (perhaps set after Duets). Queue Puck.
Lady Babette chapter 2 . 5/14/2011
That was too funny. I totally loved it.
missisaac chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
wow love story :)
MrsTColfer chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
I like the idea of using songs with colors... it'd be kinda cool :) i loved it darling :) and a request for this one? Who knew by pink.
Lady Babette chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Great start for the new round. Suggestion. Linda Rondstat - When Will I Be Loved. Heard it on the radio yesterday and thought Oh, that might be a good one.

I just love these little song fics.
SouthernHemmy chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Thank you my friend! That was lovely and should have happened at Prom! It fit the song well! Peace Hemmy
JasonDragon64 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Ah, the classic BeeGees. Excellent song choice. Loved the story.
O'MalleyvsRamsey chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Hey, I don't know what song to request but would you be able to do a one-shot on Kurt and Puck teaming up on the Barbvention for Rachel? I was ecstatic when I saw that on the episode but there was no backstory on how they teamed up! XD
Kittendragon chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Oh Puck. I hope he chooses Kurt. The 'Big Bad' cracked me up. Spike much? ;) Are you asking for wongs with the word/titale dance in them? Or songs that people would slowdance to? Hope to see more soon!
IceQueenRia chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Ah silly Puck. Do what your heart tells you sexy boy.
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4