Reviews for The PucKurt Shuffle 3
fear dah bunnies chapter 3 . 5/15/2011
"Boys of Summer" by Don Henley, please!
IceQueenRia chapter 3 . 5/15/2011
Oooh hot! I love this one and these drabbles are my obsession! Hell, PucKurts my obsession! Glee's my obsession! Chris Colfer's my obsession! Mark Salling's my obsession! Ok, I'm calm, I'm calm. Loved it!
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 3 . 5/15/2011
So hot.

I love it D
JasonDragon64 chapter 3 . 5/15/2011
Loved it! At first, I thought this was from the Human League... I can totally see Puck singing "What do you want me to be, to make you sleep with me"... This song was very nice too!
Kittendragon chapter 2 . 5/15/2011
I LOVE that song! Oh, for your dance fic: Just Dance by David Bowie! Or Dance Magic! You remind me of the babe. ;) hope to see more soon!
IceQueenRia chapter 2 . 5/15/2011
Haha, Santana as the Chesire Cat. And Kurt/Alice and Puck/Hatter is great.

And here are a bunch of colour songs I can think of off the top of my head:

White Wedding-Billy Idol

Paint it Black-Rolling Stones

Pretty Green Eyes-can't remember who sings it

Red-Daniel Merriweather

Black or White-Michael Jackson

Purple Rain-Prince

Blue Suede Shoes-Elvis Presley

That's all I can think of. I'd really love to see Black Velvet if that was one you're planning.
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 2 . 5/14/2011
Hahahaha! So funny! XD
JasonDragon64 chapter 2 . 5/14/2011
Very nice! Song suggestion: "Am I Blue". Kurt is lonely, and wishing that someone would notice him (perhaps set after Duets). Queue Puck.
Lady Babette chapter 2 . 5/14/2011
That was too funny. I totally loved it.
missisaac chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
wow love story :)
MrsTColfer chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
I like the idea of using songs with colors... it'd be kinda cool :) i loved it darling :) and a request for this one? Who knew by pink.
Lady Babette chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Great start for the new round. Suggestion. Linda Rondstat - When Will I Be Loved. Heard it on the radio yesterday and thought Oh, that might be a good one.

I just love these little song fics.
SouthernHemmy chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Thank you my friend! That was lovely and should have happened at Prom! It fit the song well! Peace Hemmy
JasonDragon64 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Ah, the classic BeeGees. Excellent song choice. Loved the story.
O'MalleyvsRamsey chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Hey, I don't know what song to request but would you be able to do a one-shot on Kurt and Puck teaming up on the Barbvention for Rachel? I was ecstatic when I saw that on the episode but there was no backstory on how they teamed up! XD
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »