Reviews for Whisper One Word
midlifecrisses chapter 11 . 9/6/2013
mmm... on the fence between wondering if I'm relived or disappointed.
midlifecrisses chapter 10 . 9/6/2013
"...he knew it was the words and not the volume that would get him." Damn the words got me too
midlifecrisses chapter 8 . 9/6/2013
Love 'accepting' Az.
midlifecrisses chapter 6 . 9/6/2013
I am so glad this story is completed because I'm dying to see where this goes.
midlifecrisses chapter 5 . 9/6/2013
OMG (I'm saying that alot) like Dave I wish I could unread that.
midlifecrisses chapter 3 . 9/6/2013
Nooooo - It. was. not. - OMG!
midlifecrisses chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
OMG - I wonder who it is and why does Kurt always have horrible things happen to him.
GiggleSnortBangDead chapter 12 . 8/4/2011
My God, it seems like a long time since I've found a fic with good writing and a good plot. Thank you so very much.
not-so-innocent011 chapter 13 . 6/13/2011
totally glad it ended happy. )
deactivated2015-10-03 chapter 9 . 5/28/2011
This story is so amazing, and heartbreaking. I don't even know. I mean, to love someone so much that you'd KILL for them? But then actually having to make good on that ruins any chance of happiness you could have with them? It's tragic...and beautiful in that damn-fates-a-bitch-and-this-shit-totally-captures-that kind of way.
deactivated2015-10-03 chapter 4 . 5/28/2011
Wow. This story...I can't even describe it. It's so...chilling, and horrifying, and sad. And so intensely emotional at the same time. I can't stop reading it.
Orchestra-Eight chapter 12 . 5/22/2011
This is so ridiculously twisted but I effing love it! Amazeballs!
Aetheriata chapter 13 . 5/22/2011
Oh my...

I was really worried they would actually go through with The Plan, but thankfully no.

This was an intense read...
Ella Greggs chapter 9 . 5/22/2011
Great chapter. I particularly liked Dave's musings about how now he and Kurt could have been - him protecting Kurt from dangers without while Kurt protected him from dangers within. But now Kurt had a dark place inside him that matched Dave's dark place, so they were never going to have the chance to bond in any normal sense. I also liked Azimio's assurances that he'd be okay with some 'experimentation' as long as a girl was involved, too. That added some much-needed levity to the proceedings.
DeepFriedMarshmallow chapter 13 . 5/22/2011
This was awesome. I kind of wish that Blaine had at least gotten roughed up or put in jail or something. But I'm glad it had a happy ending )