Reviews for Short Sighted
Israeli and Ginger Chicks chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Nice, I liked it. Right now im the dj of party full of 10 year olds... So bored ! Im doing this from my phone. my guy friend is supposed to be here but I dont think hell show up and my other friend is coming in 45 minutes... K srry bout the rambling. Nice story.

Love,

Alex
gsr4ever chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
very cute. I liked it a lot
Different Child chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Of course he can be romantic! 333 3 3 333 So sweet! LMFAO! to the button tho. XDD It's humour and TiVA FTW! DD Love it deary!
Dana chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
I told my dad if they kill ziva i need a plane ticket to the stuido so i can kill them
Sara chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Liked it. Nice approach to both characters. A softer, kinder Ziva and a more mature Tony. The thing is, I don't believe EJ is dead. I think Cade, though wounded, was able to recover himself enough to shoot P2P before he slit her throat. I think she and Cade are now in the hospital and the other agent is the one that was killed. As much as I don't like EJ, I think her death would be too obvious. Plus, based on the previews for next week's show, Tony ends up having to save Ziva...again. It seems like a natural progression that EJ will find out and be all bent about him being over involved in finding her and what exactly his true feelings are for Ziva. This never ending cycle of wrong timing for TIVA is wearing a little thin for me. I hope it is as you have written it.
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Good story and great interaction between Tony and Ziva. I have a plot bunny going through my head but because I keep seeing such good stories I think it's going to turn out stupid :(
mbracha chapter 1 . 5/13/2011