Reviews for The Last Stand
Guest chapter 30 . 11/8/2016
This was an Awesome Story and I Enjoyed it sooo much :) Thank you
sajen.freyberg chapter 28 . 10/31/2016
Honestly they all kind of fit all the words but here goes.

Good- Bonnie

Evil- Klaus because for some reason fan-fiction prefers one dimensional evil instead of the much more layered Damonesque character he becomes throughout The Vampire Diaries and The Originals.

Soldier- Alaric

Pariah- Damon

Victor- Katherine

Messiah- Damon
sajen.freyberg chapter 3 . 8/15/2016
I personally think Damon should have been made the legal guardian of everyone in the show including Sheriff Forbes and Alaric. Instead Sheriff Forbes became the second best after Alaric, parental figure the show had to offer and my favorite side character so I guess that's acceptable.
bookwormultimate chapter 30 . 4/6/2014
Nice story
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 25 . 3/17/2014
I can't believe that I manage to forget that Stefan still existed in the house...
Leandril chapter 30 . 2/27/2014
This story is so well written, full of great plot twists and fantastic scenes that are packed with emotions and action. The scenes played in my mind as I read them because everyone is so in character it's crazy. You are an incredibly creative writer and this story is yet another example of your talent. Brilliant!
theladypantera chapter 30 . 1/23/2014
Wow, what an AMAZING story! loved your characters, plot, twists and steamy moments :) fantastic job, well done!
LSiri chapter 30 . 10/7/2013
I've just discovered your stories, and I want you to know that I plan on reading every single one. You are a fantastic writer with a beautiful imagination. I only wish I had discovered you sooner!
WitchMitzi chapter 30 . 9/19/2013
Excellent story!
Guest chapter 30 . 8/29/2013
This was a great chapter. I liked the normalcy too. The bracelet was so sweet!
sharpie78 chapter 23 . 8/28/2013
I did not guess it nor did I realize what he meant even when he said it to Elen. I'm slow! Haha!
sharpie78 chapter 4 . 8/27/2013
Way better ending to Andie than the studio scene from the show!
caspasta chapter 30 . 7/15/2013
I love this so much :]
ScullyWriterLR chapter 30 . 6/15/2013
Great story, T. You very deftly dealt with a lot of myth, LOTS of action and lots of relationships. Definitely like how it all turned out. Great final DE scene! And oh yeah, your ability to predict where some of these stories are going to go months in advance is pretty amazing ;). Keep up the great work!
elenasempathy chapter 30 . 6/6/2013