Reviews for Lay him to sleep
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
HAHAHAHA oh my god too good! I can totally see her doing that :)
the Twice-ler chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
What is it that's so hilarious about Sherlock's food/drink being drugged?

The very first line is brilliant, as is the last. I've got to say they're the best parts, for me. An all-around light, funny fic. Thanks for sharing!
VampireApple chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
I love Irene.
kurohshitsuji chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Very sweet story. :)
Elinix chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Some things here were really inspired, the already mentioned "You can keep him!" line especially, and also the final punchline. What I liked the most though were the opening line, the fact that the no sleep during cases-policy just became unmanagable after Moriarty came into the picture and how they both respond to it, the sternest military voice and the "What, who... how" conclusion.

Unfortunatly I am not sure about Irene. If she, as you imply, work with Moriarty or at least is a person of interest than both John and Sherlock have very mild reactions to her walking into the flat. Over all I am terrifeid of the whole notion of an Irene in this Sherlocks universe, because there are so many ways to get her wrong and very few to get her right. She is one of the elemnts that are hardest to update, because to me a lot of her appeal in the original comes from the uneven gender-dynamics of the timeperiod and how she defies them.

All that said, your Irene was of course deliciously sneaky, and the "Is it ever" another great line.
Afriel chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
"Can I borrow Sherlock for a -" "You can keep him!"

That line was inspired :D And it very much reminded me of that line in episode 2 where John says "Listen, what ever you say, I'm behind you one hundred percent." and Dimmock goes "He's an arrogant sod."

"Well, that was mild."
Eccentwrit chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
KC chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Lol. This is great! Nice twist ending :D Thanks for sharing!
Saffronica612 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Brilliant, absolutely brilliant. I especially loved the punch line.
Sffgcddrtfcvbhh chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Sidney Sussex chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Paganini: apparently the solace of sleepless Sherlocks everywhere.

I've said it before, but "You can keep him!" makes me laugh whenever I read it. I bet that's not the first time John has felt that way, nor will it be the last. If only he knew what he was in for now that Irene's on the scene...

Looking forward to more of your "expanded Sherlockian universe," as it were, now that we've met your John and your Irene!