Reviews for Silver Moon
Guest chapter 36 . 12/12/2017
Oh my word, am I late. Thanks for the update! Obviously I enjoyed seeing my favorite couple of all time. The first part of this chapter was just pure fluff and had me feeling all warm and fuzzy on the inside. Thanks for the continued updates!
Guest chapter 36 . 11/17/2017
What an awesome chapter I love it!
rocklesson86 chapter 36 . 10/23/2017
Emily needs to stop with the poor me act. She is still acting so selfish. There is a reason why Leah won't talk to you. Just move on. I cannot wait for more.
brankel1 chapter 36 . 10/23/2017
Fantastic.
PastOneonta chapter 36 . 10/22/2017
I like Rebecca and John, it seems natural and comfortable. And now that I re-read I see all the messed up that is Emily. And Sam too. Emily needs to make a new life somewhere before she is part of ruining someone else's life.

I miss Leah and Matt! I am thrilled you are still writing. We appreciate it, looking forward to the rest.
notyetanotheralias chapter 36 . 10/22/2017
i cant decide who i hate more, bella or emily.
hgmsnoopy chapter 36 . 10/21/2017
It's always good to see a new chapter post. Even though I always want to see more of Leah and Matt, it was enjoyable to see a bond starting to form between Rebecca and John.

As for Emily, I don't blame her for being insecure but it's amazing to me how she still can't see anything from outside her POV. Like she's still astonished that Leah can't forgive her.
bleedingangel95 chapter 36 . 10/21/2017
If Sam keeps this up he's gonna lose everything... and Emily I know she's hurting but I just hope she doesn't make a mistake that she can't take back .
cas-xo chapter 35 . 9/29/2017
I was so happy to see an update. I had to re-read your story because I couldn't remember what happened haha. But re-reading your story, reminded me how much I enjoyed it! I hope Emily and Sam work it out in the end. I would love to smack Janice too.
I can't wait until your next update!
rocklesson86 chapter 35 . 9/11/2017
Why is some user saying poor Emily. She doesn't deserve sympathy. Janice needs her ads kicked. I cannot wait for more.
brankel1 chapter 35 . 8/28/2017
Excellent.
PastOneonta chapter 35 . 8/26/2017
Welcome back and thanks for a great long chapter! I wish I could smack Janice myself, and for Leah. She is a miserable woman who needs to be sent far away, or at least off the Council. I loved this line you wrote, "she was attractive, until she started talking". I have said that in real life.

Now Janice has stirred the pot with Emily who is already worried about Sam. Poor Emily!

Interesting that the Council didn't know what to do with a female shifter. Leah was a special gift, for a unique role and purpose. She is getting a choice, a chance, to achieve the role she wants. I hope she talks to Matt soon.

Thanks for the chapter. We will be here for the next!
hgmsnoopy chapter 35 . 8/25/2017
Hey! I'm so glad to see a chapter of this story, it's always been a favorite. That Janice is sure stirring the pot, isn't she? She claims to want what is best for the Tribe, but what she's doing is ratcheting up the anxiety which is a distraction during a time that they need focus.
missjazz04 chapter 35 . 8/25/2017
Uhhh...chapter 35 was so worth the wait! Thank you for the update and solidifying my love for Leah. Keep up the great work!
bleedingangel95 chapter 35 . 8/24/2017
If it ain't one thing it's another can't these two catch a break, hopefully something good comes their way