Reviews for Silver Moon
Costa Fanficfan chapter 32 . 9/17
Happy! I'm haappyyy...

To see Jake and Eden clearing everything, solving all the little mysteries she didn't get before. Getting together again.

And, of course, the ending was the cherry on the top. A very toasted cherry, mind you._:-P

And all is right in the world again. For now.
Costa Fanficfan chapter 31 . 9/17
Hmm, looks like I forgot to review a few chapters. Ok, here we go.

It's good to see Jake supporting Leah, whatever her decision may be. As I said before, I want to know what she and Matt will make of their future together. And I'm pretty sure that together it will be, no matter how she will decide about the bond. Just hope the rest of the Pack won't be a bother about that.

Regarding Jake's problem with lack of manpower to address everything... He could always ask for some assistance from the Cullens. Screw what the Elders think! The Cullens deserve to be trusted. And Jake knows that, doesn't he? Things starting to slip through his fingers would be very bad.

Ah, Eden! If seing her in his front steps wasn't a balm for a sore heart, I don't know what would be. _X-)

Thinking about the other couples of the story, I'm sure Nessie and Collin are fine, after her recovery, and his mother already dealt with. But, since you mentioned Rebecca, I was wondering how are things between her and John, the were._;)
vampiredoll88 chapter 33 . 9/12
I just found this story and read it in a couple days. This story is amazing! I really like stories like these where Leah doesn't imprint on another person. I find that it doesn't really suit her character. Or maybe it's just me. But I love what you done with each character. I can't wait to see what happens next! Update soon!
cranky mankey chapter 33 . 8/31
THIS STORY IS FIREEEEEEE ! The characters are all so well written, the plot is amazing, and the original characters are all lit AF ! A ! I read all 33 chapters in two days and boy howdy I can't wait for an update ! Great job !
Ysabela chapter 33 . 8/29
You Updated! Boy, did I miss these updates. Anyway, Sam needs a break. A sabatical if you will. You know how people always say that they need to take some time to find themselves? Yeah, that's exactly what he needs to do. He needs one of those late night/early morning revelations. He needs to cleanse his mind and soul. Sam has to realize that the world does not revolve around him and people more specifically, Leah, have moved on and don't care about his opinons and feelings anymore. He has to come to the realization that he needs to let her go and he needs to not only give her a chance but himself a chance to move on and heal. You know what? If he has to, he needs to let Emily go too. And who knows? He might meet somebody new and he could have a chance at something better, something new, somebody new. But he really needs to think about his life choices and how pathetic he looks, pining after a relationship that has ended a long time ago.
Love Jake and Eden. I like how she's seeing the differences between her old relationships and her new one. And how open she's becoming and how she can be herself with Jake. She definitely coming out of her shell and that's really great.
Whatever choice Leah makes, I know everyone will back her up. But, it would be nice to see some brotherly feedback from Seth.
And lastly, I know I bugged you about Rebecca and John in my last chapter review, but I know you're busy so I don't know if you forgot about it. Just wondering if I could see a little more of their relationship. I know that they're not main characters so if you decide not to, that's okay too.

Sorry this was so long. Again, so glad you're back to updating. See you in the next chapter!
brankel1 chapter 33 . 8/30
Excellent.
PastOneonta chapter 33 . 8/29
Welcome back! And don't worry about replies! We will take an update whenever and however you prioritize. I was so pleased with Jacob's and Matt's conversation. No drama, no pettiness, just leadership and commitment to doing the right thing for Pack and Leah. Jacob and Eden together finally, where they belong, was wonderful. Sam's memories of young love and Leah were sweet but they are just memories now. He has to move on, he has made so many mistakes and has hurt people. I hope he does have peace.

Before peace there is going to be more war. Viktor is coming back for Leah. Are the Packs aware? How will they protect Leah and Eden? I think they will leave the vamps alone. Will the Cullen's help? Looking forward to the rest.
MaxiMillion77 chapter 1 . 8/29
Ha ha Sam! Karma! Go Matt x Leah! More Matt x Leah!
AngelicRiver chapter 33 . 8/28
Sam needs to get his shit together seriously dude -_-
KendieV chapter 32 . 7/2
YAAAAY so happy thy're officially a thing! they are going to be so good for each other
daaang, Jason was a d-bag in this chapter - I sure hope that Brady and Aaron get better if only to make him less of a grumpy face
again, sorry about how behind I was but loved getting to binge read a little lol
can't wait for more :)
KendieV chapter 31 . 7/2
yaaaay Eden is back! these crazy kids gotta get together! lol
I'm glad Jake took Leah's news about Matt so well
awesome chapter!
KendieV chapter 30 . 7/2
I'm the worst reviewer ever, I know lol
but awesome chapter!
dang Eden and Jake were so close to things going smoothly!
gosh how I love Leah and Matt together, you write them so well every scene is filled with chemistry
fantastic work! :)
Ysabela chapter 32 . 6/11
Been waiting for an update since February! But since you haven't updated, I guess I'll write a review. If you couldn't tell I'm one of your silent readers, and I really do enjoy Silver Moon. The way you've portrayed each character is absolutely flawless. Leah finding someone else and not being completely bitter and not pining after Sam for the rest of her life is great. Even Jake finding Eden and hopefully keeping her is wonderful. Basically everyone moving on and doing good with their lives. You've written a wonderful story. I don't know if you have writers block, but if you do maybe you could try to write a simple filler chapter? I don't know about anyone else but I'm loving Rebecca and John together.
I Love Leah chapter 32 . 3/15
Lovely!
K1ngsuttle chapter 15 . 3/7
I Would Have Like To See. a Stronger Jake. I Know Leah Is Like The Main Character. But By Your Story Line IIts Kinda Pointing Towards. A Weak And Powerless Jake. Just Pike Most Of The Fanfic. But It's A Good Story With Good Writing