Reviews for Silver Moon
KendieV chapter 26 . 4/21
dun dun dun, shit is starting to go dooown!
I'm proud of Emily for going, she had to stand up for herself and doing that in spite of the imprint must of been really hard! so good for her for knowing whats best for her
Sam's pain really did come at the worst time ever, the guy's a useless mess right now and is making everyone else weak too - dammit man get yo shiz together! you made the mess live with it
and sounds like Eden and Ness are first, and while everyone freaks out looking for them they're gunna snatch Leah!
it'll be interesting to see how the pack figures this one out!
excellent chapter! :)
KendieV chapter 25 . 4/21
boy oh boy that Viktor is allkinds of messed up! and the girls too! that werewolf alpha/master pull must be pretty intense
and now they're going to take Ness too, hot damn so much drama to come haha
ooh gosh Sam, you've got a lot of work to do - what a hole you've dug yourself
great update :)
brankel1 chapter 26 . 4/21
Amazing job. Hope they can defeat the werewolves.
rocklesson86 chapter 26 . 4/20
Sam you deserve everything you are getting. Emily you do too.
Ash chapter 26 . 4/19
And I would like to hear from you too.

But that didn't soon enough. Or regularly.
Emily was always a self involved twit wasn't she? It's all about her and how she's all sad now. And she and Sam between them got Eden captured and Seth hurt.
brezzybrez chapter 26 . 4/20
I wish I could feel sorry for Sam but he made his dues. Now It just makes me wonder what going to happen to Emily and David. I get that he still love Leah but he needs to let her go.
PastOneonta chapter 26 . 4/20
I thought the part about the wolves feeling each other's emotions and particularly the strong emotion of pain was excellent. Jacob's thoughts of how the wolves could help each other through pain when phased was great writing. In this case Sam's pain was too great and everybody struggled so Jacob alone worked with Sam. I really thought this was that good you could have ended the chapter for me there.

But no, you continued and now I am stressed about Eden and Reneesemee! Damn, I really don't want to see anybody tortured. Was that Paul guarding and now tranquillized? Will he be okay? Is there time to save them? Fantastic, anxious, waiting for more!
hgmsnoopy chapter 26 . 4/19
Yikes. The pack is certainly vulnerable with Sam being in chaos right now. Not looking good so far.
Inosolan chapter 26 . 4/19
Oh no poor Eden! I'm not happy with Sam and Emily right now! Though the evil pack is the worst.
PastOneonta chapter 25 . 3/27
Viktor is one of the most evil characters I've seen. Now we know his plans. Can the Pack protect Leah and Reneesmee? He is evil, he has followers, he has a plan. I am worried.

CONGRATULATIONS on the nomination of your original character in the non-canon awards. I was so thrilled to see him! I like the way you expressed that you really wrote him for Leah who deserved her happiness with a strong man and leader. We agree, she does. Looking forward to the next update!
brankel1 chapter 25 . 3/27
Excellent.
I feel for Emily so much. She didn't ask for this mess. We have to remember we know so little about her life compared to Leah's. So please don't be horrible to her.

But I agree Sam is a dick.

I do love the Emily and Sam story line. They need to get their shit stored before they can become really and more than just an imprint.
Ash chapter 25 . 3/25
Enough of the mushy, guilty and apology stuff. And skip to the hate, battles, anger! With the new ... 'Pack' I mean.

Leah will beat all those wanna bes females wolves up! Hehehe.

Emily ... Could jump off a cliff. Couldn't be bothered with her. *shrugs*
Matt totally deserved his nom! Viktor is such s creep. And Emily's a coward. What a mess she and Sam have made.