Reviews for Silver Moon
lolo289 chapter 37 . 8/3
Great story! Would love an update :)
rocklesson86 chapter 37 . 3/13
Emily is such an asshole. I am glad that Sam finally apologized. I cannot wait for more.
brankel1 chapter 37 . 2/6
AMAZING. David is adorable.
Beauty Eclipsed chapter 37 . 2/5
So glad you updated. So many dynamics going on here. One moment I feel bad for Emily, the next I go back to disliking her.
KendieV chapter 37 . 2/3
So so happy to see a new chapter! Love getting back into these characters!
I like the whole bonding ceremony situation, the kids get to be involved and I love that
As usual you did a fantastic job, and I can't wait for the next update :)
PastOneonta chapter 37 . 2/3
Lovely. It's great to see this sentimental and meaningful conversation between Sam and Leah. I think she helped him. She is stronger now and has recovered emotionally but he is in a bad spot. The imprint between Sam and Emily sounds like it's breaking but they are separated like any other couple, with bad feelings, a child, manipulation. I wish Emily would be a better person.

I don't know what you have planned next for Sam or Matt or Leah. Thanks for coming back to the story. I'm happy for Leah and her future. And I look forward to the next chapter.
sandradee27 chapter 37 . 2/3
love it! but please don't make leah and sam get back together! I feel that ship has sailed! keep it up!
hgmsnoopy chapter 37 . 2/2
Great chapter! Talk about a conversation that needed to happen for both of them to truly move on and clear up some of the angst of their past. David sounds like a cutie. I don't know if there is any hope for Emily waking up to become an actual considerate human, but for Sam's sake, I hope so.
Guest chapter 36 . 12/12/2017
Oh my word, am I late. Thanks for the update! Obviously I enjoyed seeing my favorite couple of all time. The first part of this chapter was just pure fluff and had me feeling all warm and fuzzy on the inside. Thanks for the continued updates!
Guest chapter 36 . 11/17/2017
What an awesome chapter I love it!
rocklesson86 chapter 36 . 10/23/2017
Emily needs to stop with the poor me act. She is still acting so selfish. There is a reason why Leah won't talk to you. Just move on. I cannot wait for more.
brankel1 chapter 36 . 10/23/2017
Fantastic.
PastOneonta chapter 36 . 10/22/2017
I like Rebecca and John, it seems natural and comfortable. And now that I re-read I see all the messed up that is Emily. And Sam too. Emily needs to make a new life somewhere before she is part of ruining someone else's life.

I miss Leah and Matt! I am thrilled you are still writing. We appreciate it, looking forward to the rest.
notyetanotheralias chapter 36 . 10/22/2017
i cant decide who i hate more, bella or emily.
hgmsnoopy chapter 36 . 10/21/2017
It's always good to see a new chapter post. Even though I always want to see more of Leah and Matt, it was enjoyable to see a bond starting to form between Rebecca and John.

As for Emily, I don't blame her for being insecure but it's amazing to me how she still can't see anything from outside her POV. Like she's still astonished that Leah can't forgive her.