Reviews for Silver Moon
Hooked on this story from the beginning. Hope you can update soon!
rocklesson86 chapter 34 . 2/18
Mrs. Littlesea is something else. Sam I wish he would back off. I cannot wait for more.
PastOneonta chapter 34 . 2/10
I miss you and I miss this story! How is everything? We know you are busy and a new year can have new demands. But if you could find a moment to come back to this story it would be wonderful. Jake and Eden are delightful! hope all is well.
Costa Fanficfan chapter 33 . 1/8
Hi, Shae.

For all his strategic capacity, Viktor sometimes makes some crass mistakes. That, or his intel isn't very good. I mean, really, dismissing the vampires like that? He doesn't really know anything about the Cullens, does he? So, he lumped them with the other run-of-the-mill vampires. GREAT error!

And that idea that, if he defeats Jake, that he can take the Quileute Pack for himself. Ridiculous! They are good people. They would never side with his megalomaniacal plans.

Unless... You know, I'm not sure how you interpret the supernatural laws that rule our guys. If he defeated the Alpha, would he become automatically the Alpha? As in, having the alpha command, mistically subjugating their will, even if inside they disapproved of him? And would it work even if he isn't of the same "species", being a were while they are shifters?

I hope the answer is a no.

Happier note. Jake and Eden. A repeat of last chapter. Niiiice!_P-)

You know, I think I'm kind of hoping Leah will accept the bond with Matt. Then, they can be wolfy happy for who knows how long a time, as truly equal and loving partners. And remember those arranged weddings of old, that were used to cement alliances of interest between powerful families? Well, this would have a similar effect between the Quileute and Matt's Packs, with the plus of NOT being arranged. Win-win sittuation._;)

And now, Sam! He really needs to stop being delusional about his reasons for being against Leah with Matt. He needs to stop trying to screw up things between them for his own selfish reasons. And he needs to work on restoring Emily's trust on him, which will take time. All this for yesterday! He is getting on my nerves, I have to admit.

Well, you pulled in all directions with this one. Good job, Shae._:-]
cherryblossomszahime chapter 34 . 12/23/2016
This is incredible!:)
brankel1 chapter 34 . 10/17/2016
Love it. Oh I don't like Collin's mom or Wendy.
MaxiMillion77 chapter 34 . 10/16/2016
More Matt and Leah!
PastOneonta chapter 34 . 10/16/2016
Mrs. Littlesea is awfully rude! The game of pretending you can't pronounce or remember someone's name is really immature. I like Leah and Rosalie supporting Reneesmee. Wendy is going to embarrass herself. Or is there a wolf who can imprint on her? I'm not sure I'll like it but it will get her to leave Collin alone!

Jacob shouldn't let Tommy patrol. If the werewolves don't know he survived, the Pack should keep it confidential. I feel protective! He went through a huge trauma and he's so young.

Still worried about the werewolves coming for Leah. Looking forward to the rest.
Costa Fanficfan chapter 32 . 9/17/2016
Happy! I'm haappyyy...

To see Jake and Eden clearing everything, solving all the little mysteries she didn't get before. Getting together again.

And, of course, the ending was the cherry on the top. A very toasted cherry, mind you._:-P

And all is right in the world again. For now.
Costa Fanficfan chapter 31 . 9/17/2016
Hmm, looks like I forgot to review a few chapters. Ok, here we go.

It's good to see Jake supporting Leah, whatever her decision may be. As I said before, I want to know what she and Matt will make of their future together. And I'm pretty sure that together it will be, no matter how she will decide about the bond. Just hope the rest of the Pack won't be a bother about that.

Regarding Jake's problem with lack of manpower to address everything... He could always ask for some assistance from the Cullens. Screw what the Elders think! The Cullens deserve to be trusted. And Jake knows that, doesn't he? Things starting to slip through his fingers would be very bad.

Ah, Eden! If seing her in his front steps wasn't a balm for a sore heart, I don't know what would be. _X-)

Thinking about the other couples of the story, I'm sure Nessie and Collin are fine, after her recovery, and his mother already dealt with. But, since you mentioned Rebecca, I was wondering how are things between her and John, the were._;)
vampiredoll88 chapter 33 . 9/12/2016
I just found this story and read it in a couple days. This story is amazing! I really like stories like these where Leah doesn't imprint on another person. I find that it doesn't really suit her character. Or maybe it's just me. But I love what you done with each character. I can't wait to see what happens next! Update soon!
cranky mankey chapter 33 . 8/31/2016
THIS STORY IS FIREEEEEEE ! The characters are all so well written, the plot is amazing, and the original characters are all lit AF ! A ! I read all 33 chapters in two days and boy howdy I can't wait for an update ! Great job !
Ysabela chapter 33 . 8/29/2016
You Updated! Boy, did I miss these updates. Anyway, Sam needs a break. A sabatical if you will. You know how people always say that they need to take some time to find themselves? Yeah, that's exactly what he needs to do. He needs one of those late night/early morning revelations. He needs to cleanse his mind and soul. Sam has to realize that the world does not revolve around him and people more specifically, Leah, have moved on and don't care about his opinons and feelings anymore. He has to come to the realization that he needs to let her go and he needs to not only give her a chance but himself a chance to move on and heal. You know what? If he has to, he needs to let Emily go too. And who knows? He might meet somebody new and he could have a chance at something better, something new, somebody new. But he really needs to think about his life choices and how pathetic he looks, pining after a relationship that has ended a long time ago.
Love Jake and Eden. I like how she's seeing the differences between her old relationships and her new one. And how open she's becoming and how she can be herself with Jake. She definitely coming out of her shell and that's really great.
Whatever choice Leah makes, I know everyone will back her up. But, it would be nice to see some brotherly feedback from Seth.
And lastly, I know I bugged you about Rebecca and John in my last chapter review, but I know you're busy so I don't know if you forgot about it. Just wondering if I could see a little more of their relationship. I know that they're not main characters so if you decide not to, that's okay too.

Sorry this was so long. Again, so glad you're back to updating. See you in the next chapter!
brankel1 chapter 33 . 8/30/2016
Excellent.
PastOneonta chapter 33 . 8/29/2016
Welcome back! And don't worry about replies! We will take an update whenever and however you prioritize. I was so pleased with Jacob's and Matt's conversation. No drama, no pettiness, just leadership and commitment to doing the right thing for Pack and Leah. Jacob and Eden together finally, where they belong, was wonderful. Sam's memories of young love and Leah were sweet but they are just memories now. He has to move on, he has made so many mistakes and has hurt people. I hope he does have peace.

Before peace there is going to be more war. Viktor is coming back for Leah. Are the Packs aware? How will they protect Leah and Eden? I think they will leave the vamps alone. Will the Cullen's help? Looking forward to the rest.