Reviews for Silver Moon
PastOneonta chapter 25 . 3/27
Viktor is one of the most evil characters I've seen. Now we know his plans. Can the Pack protect Leah and Reneesmee? He is evil, he has followers, he has a plan. I am worried.

CONGRATULATIONS on the nomination of your original character in the non-canon awards. I was so thrilled to see him! I like the way you expressed that you really wrote him for Leah who deserved her happiness with a strong man and leader. We agree, she does. Looking forward to the next update!
brankel1 chapter 25 . 3/27
Excellent.
I feel for Emily so much. She didn't ask for this mess. We have to remember we know so little about her life compared to Leah's. So please don't be horrible to her.

But I agree Sam is a dick.

I do love the Emily and Sam story line. They need to get their shit stored before they can become really and more than just an imprint.
Ash chapter 25 . 3/25
Enough of the mushy, guilty and apology stuff. And skip to the hate, battles, anger! With the new ... 'Pack' I mean.

Leah will beat all those wanna bes females wolves up! Hehehe.

Emily ... Could jump off a cliff. Couldn't be bothered with her. *shrugs*
Matt totally deserved his nom! Viktor is such s creep. And Emily's a coward. What a mess she and Sam have made.
Inosolan chapter 25 . 3/26
Victor is scary. What is he plotting? And Emily and Sam need to stop making things worse. Does Emily think more NOT talking is going to solve their problems?
rocklesson86 chapter 25 . 3/25
Why is Emily acting like she surprised Sam has feelings for Leah. Did she really think they would go away. I mean it may of on Leah ends, but for Sam. Emily is a bitch and Sam is an asshole.
hgmsnoopy chapter 25 . 3/25
Well, Sam totally deserved that.

As for Viktor and his crew - what a creepy, evil bunch. Can't wait for the pack to tear them to shreds. Hope that they're ready.
Congrats on your nomination! Matt should totally win!
MaxiMillion77 chapter 24 . 3/4
OMG! What Sam going to do now? What you get u punk-ass! Hope Matt kicks his ass for almost having Leah cry. Damn, Matt should've shown up too.
PastOneonta chapter 24 . 2/26
Sam has got to get out of Leah's business, he is not doing anybody any good and he has now destroyed Emily. Sam managed to take a shot at Jacob too. Not a good idea to be dragging people down when there is a war about to happen. I loved Leah saying,"You're so smart, that's why you're Alpha. Oh wait, you're not." Very well said!

Thanks for the update. Looking forward to more Matt, Eden, and hope for Emily.
Sam is such a royal jerk. Matt should kick his ass for ruining Leah's happy day. And Leah needs to kick his ass for being disrespectful to his beta. I think it's good that Emily knows to the truth now. She's part of the mess too.
brankel1 chapter 24 . 2/23
AMAZING.
Poor Emily she and Leah both deserve better. Emily lost any freedom and choice she had when Sam imprinted on her as well. I doubt she wanted to live a life where her husband is in love with her cousin
Firefly-class chapter 24 . 2/22
Godu, I hate sam. Now it's time for him to face some of his own medicine, watching someone you love with someone else..