Reviews for Completion
daenerys chapter 7 . 5/4
This is utter perfection!
Anne chapter 7 . 1/25
Awww! I'm feeling like such a sap now.. But this was just too cute! And go Harry! :D
CBF signing in chapter 7 . 6/10/2014
As always awesome writing! I think I read this (and corruption) a while ago, but rereading just further ingrained how good your writing is! Thatnks ever so much!
Really loved it!
Yinzer Reader chapter 7 . 4/1/2014
Lovely addition to Corruption. Thank you!
GlambertMatt chapter 7 . 3/19/2014
Oh man I wish that could have went for much longer, I really like Louis and Rory, I was so happy when they finally got to have that moment together to express themselves by giving their bodies over as well as their hearts, that was so adorbale.

Well done on all your stories I have read so far, you have now done what only two others before you have done and made my fav authors list as opposed to just stories.

Matt
MinervaEvenstar chapter 7 . 8/9/2013
I spent the past few days rereading Corruption and then read Completion (I'd started to read this in the past, but never finished). Corruption was still hot and suspenseful the second time, and Completion was a fun triumph. Louis' vanity made me laugh and I was impressed 'Rory' and 'Freckles' were able to remain celibate until it was legal. I cheered aloud when the law was abolished, for you'd gotten me so attached to the characters of Scorpius, Al, Rorake, and Louis that I was truly happy for them.
aphroditeinlove chapter 7 . 6/24/2013
an amazing fic... Totally loved it.. Both corruption and completion
DemeRain chapter 7 . 4/20/2013
Thanks for sharing!
The Amazing Writer Girl chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
I have a question that has been plaguing me ever since I read Corruption (which I LOVED btw) : does Louis have a British accent or does he have a french accent?
evillygood chapter 7 . 1/1/2013
I love the continuation! thank you for writing this!
Newt Marauder chapter 7 . 11/19/2012
Thank you for the sequel! I wish this could go on super long, but this is good too. :) I was so glad when it wasn't illegal anymore, and they could all carry on their lives as they should. Thank you for these to stories. Oh, and Rorake Goyle. Fabulous job!
Glynna chapter 7 . 10/19/2012
Adorable, I loved both parts to this so insanely much. You're amazing. Thank you. Just wow.
Scatter Hyourinmaru chapter 7 . 8/26/2012
I know you wrote this awhile ago, but I think that you should add another chapter or something with Al and Scorpius' night. :) I love this story and it's prequel! It's great! :D
Aoi of the Anarchy chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
I have no words. You've seen my reviews for your other stories. You figure it out...

That was just awful...Just..terrible. Really bad. I mean REALLY bad, like "rapper-trying-to-sing-like-Justin-Bieber-still-going-through-puberty" bad

JK! This is so good I'm doing a happy dance in honor of you and writing skills, sista! AMAZING!

Aoi

P.S. Oh wait I almost forgot my dramatic exit!

"ON TO ANOTHER AMAZING M-RATED HARRY POTTER NEXT GEN STORY!"
[Aoi says this with wand pointed up at the sky, looking off into the distance with a determined look on her face similar to that of a girl in an anime (Maybe Fuuko from Clannad! *cough* cough* advertisement*), Hogwarts cloak flapping around her, Gryffindor tie shining brightly in the sun aka the lighting]

UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN! WHOOSH! [Aoi throws her Peruvian darkness powder on ground, then exits stage before smoke can clear, blowing her cover by coughing and hacking because it got all up in her nose and mouth]
NineteenTwentyone chapter 7 . 7/15/2012
Ah! It's like you read my mind but in the past. I love the people in school's reaction.