Reviews for Im here now
Inu-bitch chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
I like this story It would be nice to see a sequel or a second chapter. maybe one with a lemon?
sleepyalicedreams chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
i got less then halfway through it. It seems weak and forced.
kaley the vampire lover chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
i love this story!
r.m.morales89gmail.com chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I didn't even bother to read this because your summary was so horrendously misspelled that it didn't seem worth it.

You should probably go and fix that, because it's going to dissuade people from reading this fic at all. If you can't even spell in such a short context, I really don't want to see what you do to an actual story.
keysha chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
u should of took more time and put more details into it
lion snake 1 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
this is a brilliant chapter and i can't wait until you write the next chapter.
DawnScarlet19610 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
I don't think you got ANY of the characters personalities right at all. This doesn't even qualify as being rated M!
HerScarletEyes chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
If you don't continue... I WI BE FORCED TO MAKE MY EVIL MUTANT VOLDY-MOLDY PLUSHIES EAT YOUR SOUL! so continue... pwease? *puppy dog face*
Sunshine-aki chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
ntirvnhjrfinvhurenh4ureicnvc ienniejndhrfnjcdk *has heartattack, falls off chair* huunuhhhfmaaaajnssk... *twitch* awwessommee... *stands up and dusts off* ahem, well... very good.
Silver Ardor Dragon chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Can't wait to see what's next.
griffin blackwood chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
cute
MagicalKitsune chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Interesting! I would love to see how Bill helps Harry heal. I think it could be a really nice fic.
marksmom chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
I think you ought to continue with this, there are too few Harry/Bill stories! It was a very nice first chapter, looking forward to seeing more!
CHSgrl09 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
This was great! I hope you continue this!