Reviews for Two Princes
reallyweirddreams chapter 13 . 1/22/2017
MORE (w/ aaron)
Guest chapter 13 . 12/18/2016
devi continuare questa storia.

by italian girl
Guest chapter 3 . 1/28/2016
Hotch and spencer then morgan kissed spencer infront of hotch and hotch got engry and left emily was mad at morgan spencer kept on saying "morgan kissed me hotch
I still love you" then later on the get back together spencer gets pregnant(Mpreg)in highschool...
Gubefan1980 chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
This sounds interesting. Curious to see hiw this goes. In most, though not all the stories where Hotch is a potential "suitor" of Reid's, he is in the position of boss, and why anyone thinks that is an appropriate situation is beyond me. With all the talk about sexual harassment (this IS the 21st century after all, although relationship between boss and subordinate do exist, it's still a dicey dangerous chance to take and it's usually the subordinate who is fired. Sorry for the rant. I'm waiting on a hopeful update with practically the whole team urging Hotch to pursue Reid when he and Morgan break up. Duh, ladies what part of "if Reid was a woman would you be cheering that on" so I'm done with my freak out. I guess you'll give us the deets on how Jason wound up married to Spencer's mother.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/2/2015
Hmm update? Really good story by the way.
dcatt chapter 6 . 5/31/2015
I'm just reading this for the first time. I already noticed the reference to the" big bad" in the earlier chapter lol and yes young Kevin cancer who of course is friends with Willow. Does Mr Giles own the book store? I guess I will have to keep reading to find out.
InnerChild73 chapter 13 . 5/20/2015
Ah oh what about Aaron?
unknown chapter 13 . 11/2/2014
Could you write more chapters , I have been waiting for more chapters
Guest chapter 13 . 9/8/2014
Please please please update soon! I'm loving this story so far!
Guest chapter 13 . 5/12/2014
Can you write more chapters, really good story
Guest chapter 13 . 3/8/2014
I looooove this story, oh my god! There aren't a lot of good MorganxReid stories out there but this one is absolutely amazing! Please please please update soon!
nagis chapter 13 . 2/17/2014
Its a nicee... plot , please update
nagis chapter 4 . 2/17/2014
Hey its actually Tomato, Tamato seee... duh ; p
Guest chapter 13 . 12/29/2013
Would you consider putting this up for adoption? You've have this well written and by far the best Moreid story I've ever came across but you seem to have abandon this and your other fics. *winces* Sorry.
archangel69 chapter 13 . 12/17/2013