Reviews for After Class
fanficfangirl13 chapter 21 . 5/15
**NOTE At first, this is going to sound bad, but it's not, I assure you.** This made me so depressed. There were bits that were quite amusing (especially Cynna and her awesomeness; I love how perceptive she is; kind of proves that she really *does* belong in Ravenclaw), but mostly it made me want to jump through my screen and FUCK SCORPIUS UP. Like, who the fuck falls in love and then peaces out?! ASSHOLES, that's who. However, all things being equal, it was a great chapter; only great writing can evoke emotions like that. Can't wait to see how this all gets resolved.
Huehuehue I really wanted Rell to be with Cynna but IT'S ABOUT ALBUS AND SCORPIUS AND OMG YAAAAAS
fanficfangirl13 chapter 20 . 4/4
So, Scorp vs. North. It was so awesome that Scorp called him out for the fact that he'd go "running to daddy," especially since that's exactly what Draco would always do. Dunno if you did that on purpose, but it was hilarious either way. Hart totally rocked it (most definitely deserved those fifteen points). But the best part was when Scorp was all, "Don't compare me to you, Mr. North. Do it again and you'll find out how nasty I can be when I'm not restraining myself because you're a child." BOOM goes the dynamite! And then there was that lovely intimate moment that had nothing to do with Scorp's "rewards." That was wonderful! But of fucking course the idiots surrounding them on their date had to go and be assholes. I loved that Scorp was like #LookAtAllTheFucksIGive and ruffled Al's hair. And when he said, "I like when you blush." SO CUTE.
fanficfangirl13 chapter 19 . 4/4
Okay, so my brain is done short-circuiting, and I am once again confident in my reviewing ability. I totally love that you went into detail about EXACTLY what they did with the chocolate. Oh, baby. That it made Albus feel like the sexy beast we ALL KNOW he grows up to be made it a thousand times better. And then they get cock-blocked by a fucking dresser. I literally shouted, "SON OF A BITCH!" Oooh, I was pissed. But you were certainly right not to have them get caught up in the heat of the moment when they hadn't established their relationship properly or even gone on a date (as I may have stated in a previous review, Albus is too classy to not at least go on a date first). But Helena definitely brought up one of my earlier concerns-wtf is gonna happen when people see them together in public. They should both be used to being stared at by now, but Albus is so shy... I'm worried.
fanficfangirl13 chapter 18 . 3/27
It makes me so sad that Albus felt like a joke as a kid... Probably why he's so goddamn insecure now. Also, I'm immensely glad that my beloved Scorp was not in any way a bully when he was in school, although, OF FUCKING COURSE, James had to go and deliberately be an asshole to him. Not happy about that. That's a Death Eater mentality; being a dick to someone based upon nothing more than the blood in their veins. FUCK THAT. I still feel bad for Rell because I get the impression that Cynna pretty much thinks that most guys are just assholes and she's just gonna shoot him down much more thoroughly than she has already. Which would not be fun for me because if she hurts one of Teddy's children (therefore REMUS' grandchildren) I will be obligated to hate her (which I don't want to do because she's awesome, so I hope you don't make me hate her). I think it also bears mentioning how much I enjoyed Scorp thinking that Albus doesn't "have a mean bone in his sexy, sexy body." EPIC AWESOMENESS. And, hello, sexy times, coz DAT REWARD and DAT CHOCOLATE and DAT ENDING LINE. Whooo! I think I love you, dear author.
fanficfangirl13 chapter 17 . 3/27
Albus just gets cuter and cuter; talking to his plants, "oh, go strangle yourself," that was hilarious. Scorp, though... being all sweet and shit, offering to go into the Forest just to make sure Albus is safe, getting butterflies, getting all pissy when he imagined someone upsetting "his man." ;) Speaking of which, I can't wait to see Scorp take that little bitch down a peg. Oh, and poor, poor Boy Lupin. Every male in the Weasley/Potter clan goes for ball-busters and ass-kickers.
fanficfangirl13 chapter 16 . 3/27
Oooooh, so Albus is a leg man, is he? *smirks* Damn, you're good. And I totally love how Cynna and Scorp are getting on; but he's right-she should be in Slytherin. The Mars Bars are a pretty good idea, too. Too bad Cynna would never associate with either of the Lupin twins, since Rell has a horde of the stuff. Not that he'd just hand them over, and I'm sure that Cynna would be too smart to explain what they were for. Oh, and I can't even wait to see Scorp's reaction to Al's new book! I know you too well by now, dear author, to not know that he'll find out eventually.
fanficfangirl13 chapter 15 . 3/24
Scorp kissed Al to make it better! That is too cute! And I liked the running-away-from-home flashback, especially because it just ended with Al knowing without a doubt that his father loves him (and Scorp thinking about how he prefers to see Albus smiling). And, oh, I am SO EXCITED to see what happens when they bloody wake up together. That should be a laugh. You're amazing, my dear author.
fanficfangirl13 chapter 14 . 3/24
"Just leave me up here to die!" Zomg I fucking DIED laughing and I had to regenerate. And Cynna Porter's involvement in this story is awesome. She's so much like Scorp, he should bloody adopt her, since her father's an ass. But now Scorp is gonna have to take care of Al and be all sweet and caring and shit. I cannot WAIT to see that. And I'm very interested to see what other forms of meddling Cynna will try.
fanficfangirl13 chapter 13 . 3/20
HOT DAMN! And once again, dear author, you have surpassed yourself. I think Albus' ending line was the best thing I've ever fucking read. I like that the actual sexy time wasn't too graphic, and that they were almost walked in on (but were able to hide it) was priceless. And I bet Scorp is getting insecure and jealous again because he thinks Albus has been sucking dicks for a good long while. That's probably why he acted like a complete child when he left the greenhouse. Siriusly, Scorp needs to grow a set and just be upfront with Al. Because Al is even more insecure in this "relationship" than Scorp.
fanficfangirl13 chapter 12 . 3/20
No. No WAY. You're JOKING. Albus Severus Potter. Is gonna go down on Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy. My brain just short-circuited. Because it has nothing to do with their little arrangement! Oh, Ima be PISSED if something other than a blow job happens next chapter, because I'm all worked up now.
fanficfangirl13 chapter 11 . 3/20
Awwwwww! They cuddle-wuddled! I love that you put that in there. I love that this isn't just about sex, and that they're actually having intimacy and bonding. And trust Albus Potter to come up with such a wonderfully sweet idea to try to make Wolfsbane taste better. :) Great idea, btw, to have Al want to take Scorp on a date before sleeping with him. It's a very Potter thing to do. Of course, I can't imagine how other people will react to seeing those two in public together. Potentially problematic to say the least...
fanficfangirl13 chapter 10 . 3/20
Okay, the "punishment" was SO awesome, especially the bit where Scorp wanted Al to actually say what he wanted Scorp to do to him. Oooh, that was good! And the possessive look he gave Al, and the way Al liked Scorp looking at him like that? Epic. The way you wrote it made it a thousand times better. Btw, "chain me to the wall"? I got a shiver at that. Too bad Scorp isn't a Legilimens. I bet he'd LOVE to chain Albus to a wall. Or really anything. Possibly the best part was when Scorp realized that he'd gotten all worked up over nothing. I about died laughing. The other contender for the best part was when Al told Scorp that he's the reason he can't sleep and Scorp was just fucking delighted. That was AWWWWESOME.
fanficfangirl13 chapter 9 . 3/19
So Scorp's wanted Al for YEARS! Oh, it just keeps getting better! And Trevor totally ratting out Peter was awesome. But DAT LAST BIT, YO. We're going into punishments now? Hot. And I like that Albus definitely knows that Scorp is just bluffing, he has a conscience, and is not at all evil. But why can't Scorp just bloody ASK Al what he got up to and what woman he was meeting? No, the idiot just makes assumptions. But it's leading to extra sexy sexy times, so I'm really not complaining. ;)
fanficfangirl13 chapter 8 . 3/19
Albus trolled Scorp! And it's even better because he doesn't know he did! Oh, this is PRECIOUS. They haven't even labeled what they're doing as "exclusive" and he's getting all jealous and insecure! But he should know that Albus isn't the type of person to have sexy times with more than one person. And I think it's fantastic how the ghosts have insight into just how like his father Albus is. Oh, and the characterization of Lily? Two words: NAILED IT.
1,264 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »