Reviews for If At First You Don't Succeed
Gasoline Diamond chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
raaaaggghhhrrrrrr *cries*
SaltTahneeBran chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
if you want it to be the end, then ok?
BigTimeFan1125 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Please continue!
Glee Clue Rock 1251 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
That was great
Sastiel chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
W-what? No. Okay? No! This is not okay. Please for the love of my sanity continue this! Poor James!
MelodyOfSong526 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Wow. Just wow. I'm speechless by the quality of that piece. Wow.
Miss Fenway chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Good things never happen on the streets of a city at 3 am. That's how I shall open this review lol. -dead- But I bet I'm right.

Hawk and. . . Jessica is her name? They creep me out ffrgjfre I think they're in love and they're just so odd together becaise I feel like Hawk is in his forties and Jessica (like you said) is in her twenties and just ew. But yeah. It's never a good sign when they're around. So my theory is proving to be right. So far, so good.

I loved the banter between Kelly and Gustavo. You nailed them perfectly right here!

Lol. Kendall's talent is as pronounced as his eyebrows? My favorite line so far. Love it. I love it when people refer to his eyebrows in stories. It's awesome. Are you reading Monster? Haha. Just wait. My favorite Kendall's eyebrows reference ever. Anyway.

So James' "review" asn't funny of course but it was perfectly 100% true. I like how you didn't mention him being a jerk about it either. I love James but his attitude needs work.

Carlos' bit was adorable and made me want to hug him. You always make me want to hug him and I never can. -is sad-

Now I am even more sad. Because Logan got left out of the review and now he is calling his mom who is calling him "Hortense" (actually I love that part and it made me smile and laugh). But no this isn't right! Logan, you can't leave! Even though I really think your take on things is way more realistic. I mean, honestly Logan should have low self-esteem with all the bashing he takes. Whatever, It just gives us fan fiction writers more angst to unleash ourselves. :) I shouldn't havw smiled. -shame-

So first, I loved James gpoing after Logan. Then I loved James punching Kendall. I should be hung for all my terrible thoughts. But I did love it.

Of course I loved the phone call. Because you know how I love my Jagan and I love the way you write it so I am just very happy right now. Even though I am also very sad. I'm bi-polar I guess. But the "He didn't even say goodbye" line made me very sad and that's what I am right npw: Sad. And I know this is the way it ended but me and my optimistic self is making up an alternate ending to this lol. Because Hawk is allowed to destroy Big Time Rush but he can't destroy their friendship. SO yes. I shall tyr to think happy thoughts about that.
CourteyCourt04 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
That was great! I loved the plot! I think the ending was fine. I'm like you. I kinda like the stories where there isn't a happily ever after 'cause not everything in real life is like that. However, whether you decide to do another part is completely up to you. This reader is fine either way it goes! :)
Anim3Fan4Ever chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
I'ma KILL that Hawk! plz continue, it's very good so far! Hope James' hand'll be okay. i just SO wanna use Hawk as a punching bag right now!
ILoveBTR4eva chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
You HAVE to continue this!

James needs to go get Logan!

But this was so great.

I can't even.

YOU'RE SUCH AN AWESOME WRITER!

*jealous* xD
ShinkisRule chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
i can't even begin to express how well-written this was. just... everything you've done with logan. you haven't changed him at all. but you've really brought him out, we never get to see what's really going on in his head half the time, but somehow we all know this is who he is.

i think when write off of their own life experiences, it's so much better. it feels so real. and i totally understand everything in this story - things like this happen to me all the time. people just seem to forget me. like a few days ago, our drama directors were giving thank you notes to the cast of our first musical, and i didn't get one. at first i thought it was just that the chorus didn't get any, but i was wrong... i think they just forgot me. and i felt like i shouldn't have been so hurt by it because they weren't even really personalized or anything. but then i just felt like i wasn't even worth THAT. and i didn't even tell them, i just kinda wallowed in it and listened to my therapy songs in hopes that it'd make me feel better.

i apologize if my reviews become monologues... i suppose it shows how much i get into this.

i think one of my favorite bits was during logan's phonecall with his mom: "No! Kendall's always telling me that I think too much; that I always think and I never act. Time to prove him wrong," Hortense stated with an air of conviction.

in his last line, he calls himself hortense. that was just... wow. like he's just completely abandoned any hopes of being the logan we all know and love.

oh, and, uh, one more thing...

HAWK MUST DIE.

you know i had to say that somewhere XD but seriously, AMAZING job.
Jaganlicious chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Please continue please I do not like a final so the band is not the same without them, and less without Logan, which is my favorite, please do another final :)
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Good Story
ChordOverstreetFan chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
I HATE YOU!

Big Time Rush isn't Big Time Rush unless all four members are in it...even though the series insists that "There's no Big Time Rush without James"
Taylor Malfoy Potter chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Great story, lets see some JAGAN