Reviews for Wrong, But Oh So Right
That was great I loved it
SilentDragon3373 chapter 11 . 7/9
Love it! Great plot...might just have to barrow the Russian cousin idea thou!
Ninjaboy13779546 chapter 7 . 5/14
I Know you stopped but I have a suggestion on Sergei's superhero name.
Brother Russia
Guest chapter 3 . 8/31/2014
I hate dark Dave
Too mushy
Guest chapter 11 . 8/25/2014
Hey come on I love ur story please update
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Omg when you made the let me in joke I think I literally shit myself from laughing so hard
Guest chapter 11 . 6/1/2014
NEED MORE RED BULL MOMENTS!
Emily chapter 7 . 1/30/2014
Don't
DestroyerDRT chapter 11 . 10/19/2013
I so hope that when you feel better about your writing style that you rewrite this for it had some very good parts to it. The only par I dislike was Dark Dave has Big Daddy.
DestroyerDRT chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
That was great. Dave line about her raping him I think until she was of age in the state of NY that if they did she would have to rape him.
TheFoolishThief chapter 11 . 5/1/2013
Continue goddammit, I enjoy reading your story.
catnip31 chapter 11 . 4/4/2013
I love the story :) if you know of any that are like it or site I can find it them on I'd really appreciate it :)
Rickjames196 chapter 5 . 8/5/2012
Wtf is wrong with Dave? It's wrong enough she is a loli. But now he is turning into a psychotic drunk? ugh. Awww chris got his dad. Ohhh he has "the colt" p Old school, throwing rocks. Lame, after all his bs and emoness he just let chris run away... gah Dave is such a pussy. Wtf where is his dad... that was a waste of time?
Rickjames196 chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
Oh god how did he give the description of how he wanted hit girl while being shitfaced drunk? Awww poor doggie. Lulz she made him do a spit take. Kyhahahaah Marcus knocked. He should have gone in guns blazing thinking there was a break in. Dude I wuv this XD, hit girl wearing hit girl pajamas. Ohhh I can't wait for Marcus to see the tattoo XD. Hhaha it's the crooked cop from the movie. Finally he got his. Oh I just got it, vic was the one who poisoned her . The force is strong in this one...
Rickjames196 chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
Hahaha at her messin with Marcus. Omfg he has Dean's car. Fuck I get car sick so I dun wanna drive, but for that car I'd suck it up. Is Katie like that in the comic? I know I haven't read many but all the kick ass fics make her look like an ass XD. Guess I should read the comic. lulz Doyle . He works, he got no excuse to live in a basement. WTF this was all happy and cool and shit, then someone injects her with some shit? I would have gone after the fucker... Hahaha he is gonna become big daddy 2.0 Holy shit he really doing big daddy justice. Oh god that idjit got drunk and got a tattoo of her . This is good, fuck you stopped for? .