Reviews for Dear Future Mrs Potter
emeralgreenlove chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
This was really cute. I agree. Knowing that he would end up with Ginny wasn't a good incentive (also I was like 6 when the movie came out, so I hadn't gotten around to reading it, but yes, the screenwriters are totally Harmony shippers.
Bob says hello chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
WTF
twlightbella chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
Aww
hhrforever chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Loved this short. I agree with you on the whole relationship thing. I only read the last book twice because I hated the ending. Ginny was the ultimate fangril.
sweetnesscazzy chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
I agree with your author's note wholeheartedly. There was absolutely no reason for Harry to marry fan girl Ginny. I love how you portrayed the relationship of Mr. and Mrs. Potter. This was a complete pleasure to read. Look forward to read more of your stories.
jessicariddle87 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
THANK YOU! The ending always pissed me off... Ron & Hermione would destroy eachother & Ginny would beat down Harry until he was little more than a shell... always bothered me
rubiano chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Goshh, what a great story, loved it :) i totally agree with you, they shoul've ended together, hermione is the only one harry deserves to be with, and i hate how the movies led on, gotta say that the best scene, at least for me, of the whole series was them dancing in the tent when ron left... even though that part wasnt in the book it really shows what could've happened, what might have been... thank god for fanfiction and wonderful harmione shippers :) cant wait to read more of your stories!
pastel kittens chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
This is cute :3
rk16 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
very nice n sweet harmony
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
It's beautiful. Thank you!
WalkingOnThinIce chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I loved this story and I completely agree with you on the subject of Harry and Hermione being together. There are so much chemistry between the two and Hermione reminds me so much of Lily Potter. Like you pointed ou in your story they were both muggle borns and they were both very bright. Also what I found was really coincidental was that Harry and Hermipne have the same initials for their first two names.
jonski chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Im pro james/lily and Harry/hermione or harry/OC. Ginny is alright but she is just too...pureblood? I like hermione because of her connection in the muggle world. I dont like Harry staying in pure wizarding world just like what in the epilogue.
musicprincess1990 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I'm totally with you. Harmony all the way! It just made so much more sense to me, especially after watching the movies. It was the third movie when I really started to feel that way, the scene where Harry and Hermione are running from Lupin the Werewolf, and Harry just takes her right into his arms and shields her. I thought, "That is so CUTE! It seems like he likes her more than he's letting on!" And then, poof! Bye-bye, Heron! I was wholly converted. Anyways, not that you care. This was a very nice story, and an interesting concept. Very well done.
youreconfusingme chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
I like what you did with your story :D

This is like, behind the scenes of JKR's book. I can't believe Harry didn't go back to their home in book 7. I like your take on it. Doesn't sound OOC at all :)
sshhiippeerr chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
I know right, how did Ron and Hermione end up together?