Reviews for Life As It Happens
TheAuthorFormerlyKnownAsKuyoyo chapter 3 . 6/4/2011
Have been following since the start of 'Taking in Strays' but haven't got round to reviewing until now.

Please hurry up. You can't leave us hanging with THAT cliffhanger for any longer. I can't wait much longer!
TheDoctorAndSarah chapter 3 . 6/1/2011
Oh no, Cliffie! Hope you won't keep us on the edge of our collective seats too long. I so love this story. I especially love watching SJ and Ollie's relationship as it blossoms and grows. I really liked Clyde teasing them about kissing too. Hehehe. Just wait till it happens to you Clyde.
MayFairy chapter 3 . 6/1/2011
aw...those cubs sounded SO cute! lovely little fluffy chapter. the whole, 'not trusting females with cubs' thing was a brilliant touch.

and ah! Lukeee!
Vilinye chapter 3 . 6/1/2011
I love that line of Clyde's "Thank you for not kissing in front of me"-so perfectly him.

But you had to end with that, didn't you?
Vilinye chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
Poor Oliver-not only does he feel responsible for the Crucible, but also everything the Doctor ever did...oh, so sad...
TheDoctorAndSarah chapter 2 . 5/13/2011
WOW, this is GREAT! I love Oliver's certainty of how Sarah will feel, and I especially love your notion of what the Time War was all about, and what the Doctor actually did during it. Bravo!
MayFairy chapter 2 . 5/13/2011
this chapter was so sad! but Sarah Jane really needed to learn the truth. it was done very well, and all in character.
Suzotchka1 chapter 2 . 5/13/2011
It's good to see Oliver talking to Sarah about what happened in the time war. Oliver will be ok - Sarah Jane will see to it. Well done - looking forward to more as always.
Suzotchka1 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Sarah and Oliver are just adorable together! I love the relationship between Luke and Oliver too. Great job!
Syreene chapter 2 . 5/13/2011
Twist my arm, lol... lovely stuff! :D
25 | « Prev Page 1 2