Reviews for Suddenly Everything Just Changed
Rollergirl-Robbins chapter 78 . 3/19
I've just re-stumbled across this and was wondering if you were planning on continuing it? I would absolutely love it if you did :D Still one of my favourite fics ever!
Guest chapter 78 . 10/30/2013
PLEEEAAAASSEEE update soon! I've read the whole thing multiple times just waiting for an update, this is easily my favourite charcoop fanfic!
Anna chapter 78 . 8/2/2013
Please update soon! Please!
Jadiee chapter 78 . 7/12/2013
Love it. Update soon
Veridissima chapter 78 . 7/12/2013
This was so sweet
Amazing chapter
troubled-regal-spirit chapter 78 . 7/12/2013
Love Love Love! Can't wait for the next update!
elianaS chapter 77 . 6/13/2013
Poor Charlotte. I hope that she and the baby will be ok.
Can't wait to read abt Cooper's reaction to Charlotte's complication
UDS : )
Cooplotte chapter 77 . 6/12/2013
glad that the story is now shifting away from violet and we're getting somewhere again with charlotte's pregnancy. unfortunate that there's a complication but i'm looking forward to how they deal with it. and just have to say that i'm so glad you haven't given up on this story and i really hope you don't! i'll keep reading :)
LillyMaldonado chapter 77 . 6/12/2013
Let's see if Cooper can separate from Violet for five minutes so he can take care of Charlotte and the baby. Great chapter! Sorry for the lack of reviews lately.
Jadiee chapter 77 . 6/11/2013
Love it. Update soon!
Veridissima chapter 77 . 6/11/2013
Poor Charlotte...
Cooplotte chapter 76 . 6/7/2013
hope you keep updating and don't give up on this story EVER! hard to believe it's been 2 years since you first published this but i'm still a loyal reader and i love it! :)
Veridissima chapter 76 . 6/4/2013
Loved it
Great chapter
my-hero-mizzy chapter 76 . 6/1/2013
I love this story so much. I just wish that there wasnt so much Violet and that there was more Char/Coop
Jadiee chapter 76 . 6/1/2013
God, I'm getting sick of Violet. Glad Cooper is with Charlotte on this one. Update soon!