Reviews for Punch Drunk dolls
Guest chapter 7 . 8/19/2014
Please I have been waiting all year for you to continue this story
YaoiFanGirl1990 chapter 7 . 8/19/2013
OMG I love this soooo much! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/3/2012
I love this story I've been waiting months to see if you will continue but haven't what will motivate you do continue?
Asters chapter 7 . 1/21/2012
CONTINUE! Please? :/
Cindy M 19 chapter 7 . 12/5/2011
update soon i love the history
CityScarlet chapter 7 . 7/5/2011
This is soo good. They're so cute 3
Esserie chapter 7 . 6/23/2011
i love this chapter, it's cute, funny, and everthing else

something confuses me though.. in this chapter Sakura cries, but in chapter 5 the beginning part. Gaara said that the FIRST time he saw her cry was when her pet died.

If I'm correct, then you made a mistake...just wanted to point that out because it made me confused
fierce little kitten chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
There are just a few spelling and grammar mistakes. "I almost forget to breathe" the word is forgot instead of forget. "I don't look like the type, but I'm very studious about my work and a but of a perfectionist." It just didn't seem right the "but" is supposed to be a bit, right? I really like the story :)Thanks
thentherewasIA chapter 7 . 6/9/2011
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!

the date is just adorable not the usual first date plot!

well duh. we're talking about a devious author named Ghoster.Z with a totally weird(in a good way) characters and plot lines!

awww... poor gaara. he must have gone broke. lol

i love his nosebleed bit. lol

please update soon!

expect another fan art from me! i dont have a set date yet. i'm sorta busy with school... hehehe
The Fwee chapter 7 . 6/8/2011
Do I get a muffin for being right about the tragedy-like-thingamajigger?

Also, you lied. You said we were going to find out who Sakura was texting in the last chapter but we didn't. However, the chapter was very, very dramatical and very, very good.
The Fwee chapter 6 . 6/8/2011
Now that's just a low blow. Not ALL home-schooled children are socially retarded! Just the majority of them... like me...

Anywho, onto the review. Hey, that rhymed!

Very, very cute story. I love how you play Gaara and Sakura, though I'm curious as to why Sakura is so antisocial. The homeschooling may have something to do with it, but I digress. The plotline is very interesting, and I do enjoy how you've played everything out. I'm still curious about the use of the word 'alien' in the summary. Is Sakura truly an alien, or is this just an exaggeration? Looking forward to learning about that.

The characterization is great; fantastic. Karin's a bit cliche, and I would have hoped for more, but alas. Sasuke is great, albeit we haven't seen much of him. I love Gaara. He's so adorable in how he tries to figure out his feelings and whatnot; it's very endearing. How he tries to get Sakura's attention is so adorable; he hardly even notices what he's actually doing. Sakura is unique. I've never seen her portrayed like this; there must be something tragic in her past or whatnot. She's not uncaring, she's more stoic than anything. Naruto is... Naruto; you hit the nail on the head there.

Your grammar and writing is fantastic; amazing; wonderful, even! I've read so many bad stories that yours is like a clear oasis with trees of ripened plot-fruit surrounding a pool of clear, fresh, grammar water in the middle of a rough, unforgiving desert of harsh words and unclear plots. There are mistakes of course, but they are few and far between.

Not really much else to say. I'll review every six chapters, unless I see something I feel is important enough to bring up.

Green skies and blue grass, tousled by a loving wind breezing by. The wind cries 'here I am, let's play!' and the grass just smiles, dancing with the wind.

~*~Jynxite~*~
JustCallMeWhatever chapter 7 . 6/8/2011
Just to let you know, you called Sasuke and Naruto a girl at one point. :) hahha

Anyway, fantastic chapter! I can't wait for the next update! :D
miikodesu chapter 6 . 6/7/2011
you describes gaara feeling are so amazing! i feel my heart warm! and i feel like i just read the comic, there's so many image, not only text (but this is fanfiction, and i could feel i read the comic, seeing gaara and sakura expression!)

hmmm, cant wait for the date!
thentherewasIA chapter 6 . 6/7/2011
bwahahahahahaa gaara is so adorable!

omigawsh... no way! sasuke has hots for sakura! woohoo! then she'll get to crush him mwahahahaha...

i cant wait for the kyotot trip!

please update soon!

curious will there ever be a sakura POV?

PPS. please update deki cafe creature feature.
JustCallMeWhatever chapter 6 . 6/6/2011
hahahha

I just love Gaara in this story! He's just too cute! ;p

Great chapter~! I can't wait to see what happens during the dinner.