Reviews for A Diamond in the Rough
Guest chapter 7 . 1/13/2013
Aww love it! Can't wait for the next update!
MsMoxieMoxley chapter 7 . 12/3/2011
Can you please update!
Midnight LeAnn chapter 7 . 8/3/2011
Oh crap! What is he doing there? I can't wait for this next chapter. This is a great story. I love the western theme. TFN!
MrsMercer chapter 7 . 7/12/2011
Hmm...I really hate that girl! That was so sweet of Anna to make lunch for him, even though she got a little herself lol. I hope she kicks Sophia's ass.
Carver Edlund chapter 7 . 7/9/2011
what a bitch! (i meant sophia) i cant wait to see whats going to happen now that curtis is in town!
Junkerin chapter 7 . 7/8/2011
I love your idea of Sherrif Dean but do you have any idea how the women underwear was back then? I mean that was something you couldnt tear down even if you were a salongirl.

And I would like to read some hot Sam action too ;-)
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 7 . 7/8/2011
That was freaking hot as hell girl loved it I really love Anna and Dean together bit it looks like that all going to be ruined now because of the that bitch Sophie poor Anna is going to be in for the shock of her life when she gets back to the bar I'm so looking forward to the next chapter hope it soon can't wait for more keep up the amazing work hun:)oxoxoxo ps I will read your other update as soon as I get home from work
adaddario chapter 7 . 7/7/2011
Uh oh looks like trouble just walked into town...what can that mean for Anna and Dean? Need my fix please update again soon!
Bilbo Baggins Is My Hobbit chapter 7 . 7/7/2011
oh dam...ok I really dont like her and yes Sam and Mary Sue are vute together...yay for an update I cant wait for the next chapter
Joyce chapter 7 . 7/7/2011
oh that Sophia bitch! I'll kill her!

HOT HOT HOT sex scene with Dean!

I love this story so different and awesome
Nehasupnfan chapter 7 . 7/7/2011
UGH! The lover from hell (I'm assuming Curtis is a lover from hell) is back! I hope Dean pops him one! I'm excited to see how this turns out and what this means for Dean and Anna. :)
Mstngsali1 chapter 7 . 7/7/2011
Awesome update. Love the fact that her fiancee has shown up in town.. Looking forward to more!
DeanFan chapter 7 . 7/7/2011
Uh oh. Dean better get his guns ready...
Kit-cat99 chapter 7 . 7/7/2011
Uh oh, Sophia strikes! And things were going so nice too.
Garrettsgirl chapter 6 . 6/16/2011
Yay! Aww this chapter was awesome. Loved every second of it. They finally got to be alone and away from that bitch sophia, hahah in your face! :)