Reviews for I Want To Be A Turk!
neschellgracen chapter 63 . 6/6/2017
Do you know how many times I fell in love with this story? It's superb! Tho I mentally cried when Veld and her weak daughter were killed TT I mean the girl didn't had the chance to redeem herself" I bet Rufus suggested it. Well it's better than having all Turks dead. I'm digging this story so much! I knew this have a sequel! Can't wait to get started in that one
Guest chapter 6 . 4/6/2017
I just don't see the romance pairing...this is more of a brother sister pairing
Ultimolu chapter 16 . 9/25/2014
Damn, I knew Meia was gonna meet the SOLDIERS eventually (Genesis, Angeal, Sephiroth). Seriously though, Sephiroth had that 'I'll pretend I didn't notice that little girl' attitude, lol. I'm surprised Genesis didn't hear her quote the rest of LOVELESS.

Me thinks she's not gonna see the last of them.
Ultimolu chapter 10 . 9/25/2014
Meh, your depiction of Cissnei is appropriate, considering Meia's age. Making her completely cold-hearted would have been just as OOC.

I think you could have italicized Meia's flashbacks. I almost got confused with her past and the present story a few times.
Ultimolu chapter 6 . 9/25/2014
Reno is definitely spot on in this story, as well as everyone else. Liking the story so far. The only suggestion I would have is that you should write out your numbers- instead of saying '2', you can say 'two'.

But being by how well written this is, it's not a big deal.
Ultimolu chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Very interesting story so far.
anayu123 chapter 3 . 4/24/2013
L0L! Vincent Valentine is a good reason to become a turk, he fast and good-looking- I'll shut up now. Anyway I like the Story so far!
xoxani chapter 11 . 2/13/2013
crapp!meia is soo damn cute!
Silver-x-Crimson chapter 63 . 8/13/2012
Awwwwwww say it ain't so, I didn't want this story to end. I love this story and can't wait to start reading the sequel. D
SkyeRockette chapter 63 . 7/10/2012
Figured out how to login! Haha :)
Anywho, I adored this! The little moments between all the Turks (or I guess ex-Turks now) were so cute! The love confessions and friendship moments were spectacular! The moment with Tifa and Barret blew my mind! I kinda forgot how close the beginning of FF7 actually was! That thankfully reminded me. At the end, showing Meia's happiness to be with her friends was priceless. She deserves a break, at least for a short while.
Also, from your blog: I loved how long your credits were, you are one of the nicest fanfic writers ever! And modest too :) And I wanted to talk about your review of the review of Fifty Shades of Grey... I despise those books XD I have a friend at work who is reading them, and I started reading through a few pages and they were terrible, I would love to see this video you talked about :) I also thought I would mention some good news! The Mortal Instruments and Infernal Devices series written by Cassandra Claire are fairly popular, I'm not sure if you've heard of them, but the author used to be a Harry Potter fanfic writer. And while these stories are completely different from her fanfics, she has used several scenes from her old stories in the books. At first many people bashed on her for her past in fanfic writing, but now that they see how great her writing is I haven't heard any complaints about it! So there is hope! :) Keep on writing, see you soon!
Skye
SkyeRockette chapter 62 . 7/10/2012
First off... I'm not sure how to sign in on this new site :/ So I'm just going to put my name and hope you believe it's actually me XD
Oh goodness! This was absolutely amazing :) Honestly, I'm totally fine with the fact that you didn't write out all of the fight scene with Zirconiaide... I mean really. He's a huge beast and with all those Turks using all their different weapons that battle would take millions and millions of words to describe. And it still probably wouldn't seem complete.
Personally, I still haven't gotten around to watching all of BC (though I have started it!) and so I'm not sure how closely your ending follows, but I enjoyed it! The reasoning for Reno and Rude returning to HQ was perfect. I was so upset (even though I knew it was necessary) that I sat and pouted for awhile. Then I thought about it, and I realized it wouldn't have made sense, according to Reno and Rude's characters, to NOT go back. Such conflicting feelings!
I love how you slightly changed their personalities after this, especially Tseng's. This is definitely a life changing event!
I'm very sorry that it's taken me this long to review, work has been so busy (which I'm sure you understand)! Though I want you to know that I've had all these chapters pulled up on my ipod, so that even when I don't have wifi and I can pull them up and slowly read though them :) I'll go leave a review on 63 (which was adorable, but I'll talk about that soon) and then on to Days of Exile! It's taking all myself control to not start reading it now! But I had to leave a review for this chapter :) Tata!
Skye
Nebulaan chapter 62 . 7/9/2012
I changed my name from WingSadAngel to Nebulaan
XXTakaraXX chapter 63 . 7/9/2012
sequel hear i come!
FantasyBloodCoven94 chapter 63 . 7/7/2012
Heck, I can't believe I'm only finding this story now! By the way I'm immensely flattered :). I;ve read this story the whole way through, and I've ot to say I loved it, very origional. Looking forward to reading the sequel,
UnchainedMelody94.