Reviews for Burning Black Ep1, Act 4: The Darkest of Secrets
Bookworm Gal chapter 23 . 10/4/2014
Awesome work. I have loads of theories about what is going on in this story, but I'm not going to mention the specifics right now in case I'm wrong. But this is fantastic and I look forward to Act 5. Good luck.
ultimatefangirlx chapter 23 . 1/11/2014
Hey so I just started reading your Burning Black stories and I am very impressed :D this is way different and unique from other FOP stories I've read. I love it though. From what I've seen it was last updated almost 2 years ago and I was wondering if you were still planning on continuing and starting with Act 5 beacause I really can't wait to read the continuation. I also saw in your profile your doing a sequel after ? Makes it even more exciting for me cx
Ayzmara chapter 23 . 7/14/2013
These stories are quite interesting. I always have a hard time finding something to my taste, and this has enough mystery/darkness/violence to satisfy me. I eagerly await part 5.
ultra dragon chapter 23 . 12/10/2012
I really love your story, and I can't wait for you to update already!

Also I am intrigued by what you are planning to do next.
It's interesting to see you didn't forget about the whole Tootie wish thing and I wonder if you are going to reverse it?
And why did Timmy lied to his friends? why not tell them he is going to change into a girl?
I would really like to know if you are planning to update and that you are an amazing writer.
Hi chapter 23 . 9/23/2012
PLEASE POST SOON! It's been TOO long since you last updated, and we, your humble readership, are on the BRINK OF INSANITY! We need to find out what the heck is still going on!

Please post the next part soon. Your writting is amazing.
Regular Visitor chapter 23 . 7/23/2012
GAH! I loved it! I hope you post again soon. This is a fantastic story. You are a great writer.
Linzerj chapter 23 . 5/17/2012
*falls out of chair in excitement*

Oh...my...gosh...it was amazing! What a way to end this one, and what a way to lead into the next one! I gotta wonder who the person at the end is...

Fantastic job, can't wait for Act 5: Night of Revelation!
Linzerj chapter 22 . 5/17/2012
...Daaang...Timmy rocks!
bug349 chapter 23 . 5/17/2012
wow that was cool and im looking forword to the next act _
OmegaDelta chapter 23 . 5/17/2012
wonder who the mysterious person is update soon
bug349 chapter 22 . 5/16/2012
wow that was just wow well im mostly speacless hope to read more mind blowing chapters
OmegaDelta chapter 22 . 5/15/2012
So the pixie's were the one who made the equipment then what is the secret that the fairies are keeping from him update soon
bug349 chapter 21 . 5/15/2012
great chapter hopeing to read more
OmegaDelta chapter 21 . 5/14/2012
This is going side ways fast update soon
Neo Lucifer 666 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
please for the love of god don't let this be a timmy/tootie pairing with a chester/trixie pairing on the side please. other then that great story.