Reviews for No Joke
Cerulean Twin chapter 5 . 12/1/2011
I just stumbled across this looking for something quick to read, and I was pleasantly surprised xD Update soon!
SLYSWN chapter 3 . 7/9/2011
The uniqueness is just love. I can't wait to come back for more.
JadeAlmasy chapter 3 . 6/12/2011
Hey this is a very interesting story! I cant wait to see where this goes and to find out how Squall Slip like that! :))

Jade
Thien chapter 3 . 5/22/2011
Another surprise. This alliance will make things so much better. Can't wait for future confrontations with other Squalls, from whom Seifer might very well have to protect his "ally".

And later Seifer's gonna chew real Squall out for keeping that cute side away from him. XD
PointZero chapter 3 . 5/19/2011
This is very interesting, I can't wait to see where it goes :D
hi chapter 3 . 5/18/2011
finish it so i can see what happens
AkumaStrife chapter 3 . 5/18/2011
This is adorable 83 Can we keep him botbot?
Thien chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
I think I'm starting to see where you're going with this. That said. WOW. Not only it's a brilliant idea, but that you chose Squall, a character with many, many layers, to execute it impresses me. Wonder how many facets will there be? More importantly, how will Seifer deal with the more gentle/insecure side of Squall? Please write more! :D
AkumaStrife chapter 2 . 5/15/2011
Oh Seifer XD so grumpy and put out.

I really hope that every chapter makes him deal with a different facet of Squall. I'd also like to have more clarification on how such a thing even occured. If you're willing )
Baby Chiba chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Aww what a tease! Come on now, give me more! I know you plan on making this multi-chapter, because you're not THAT sadistic :)

Love it!

Baby Chi
AkumaStrife chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Dear Botbot,

This is utterly ridiculous and I'm almost as confused as Seifer; although I feel like I have an inkling of what's going on. I really hope I'm correct in what's about to happen and look forward to MOAR!

WIth much love and anticipation,

Akuma