Reviews for Alice in Animeland
TekoloKuautli chapter 14 . 5/30
I wonder if you'll continue this, it's been a while hehe though I'm impatient to see other anime worlds haha
TekoloKuautli chapter 10 . 5/29
Awww Hibari is actually one of the few characters I like of the reborn series, no offense but the anime/manga lacks character development to an annoying degree, but this is an interesting situation haha
annoyedbunny64 chapter 14 . 12/31/2014
Awsome story. Please countinue.
frozenheartofdarkness chapter 14 . 9/2/2014
I like it!
Guest chapter 14 . 8/31/2014
This is so awesome!
I wish i could see them in the following animes
Gosick
Tokyo mew mew
Princess tutu
Cardcaptor sakura
mangaartist101 chapter 14 . 8/31/2014
Can you add Hetalia? It's basically countries as cute boys(or girls, rarely). I can imagine Ace getting along with Russia(they're personalities are so similar) or Alice not very fond of Belarus since she stalks Russia, but Belarus and Alice look so much similar, same type of dress, hair, and bow. Or Julius thinking they are idiots. Either way France will probaly try to flirt with Alice, triggering anger from whoever roleholder is there. Search up Hetalia, it's very good, but a bit offensive. Oh and by the way, nice chapter. I wonder what will happen next.
AmorEva Luna chapter 13 . 8/22/2014
Omg lol 1st i thought tht blood wld me katekyo hitman reborn but omg u made it even better by puttin him in vampire knight lol! I dnt like vampknight but lord lol i knew blood was a vamp somewhere deep down! Plz update soon!
frozenheartofdarkness chapter 13 . 8/11/2014
Thanks for updating this! It's a great story! ;)
Allora22701 chapter 13 . 8/11/2014
I have a bad feeling.. I really hate Kaname in this anime. Such a faker and is SOOO annoying! Allora chan
LUCK13 TH1RT3EN chapter 13 . 8/10/2014
Yay! An update!
I would never have thought that Blood would end up in Vampire Knight but I couldn't think of a better place despite the irony of his name being blood in a school of vampires. But since she's in another world and didn't take Elliot back to Wonderland does that she'll have to back later or is he already in wonderland? Also if the roleholders can adapt to the skills or abilities from the anime they're in does that mean Blood is or can be a vampire or a vampire hunter?
LUCK13 TH1RT3EN chapter 12 . 8/3/2014
I know it's been a while since you last updated this story but I hope you'll update it soon. I really like the idea and trying to figure out which anime they'll end up in, especially the twins and Ace.
Like putting Boris in Soul Eater and having them try to eat his soul because of his cat ears because they think he's a witch(like medusa and her snakes, Erica and her frogs...etc)
Or Gowland in K-ON since its a girl band anime and well gowland is not musically talented.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/19/2014
please more chapters
Adventurelove28 chapter 12 . 10/2/2013
Could you please update this story? It is sooooooo good!
In The Forest chapter 12 . 6/21/2013
Are you going to continue this?
Guest chapter 12 . 12/24/2012