Reviews for I'm a Farmer
irishais chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Hi! Your work has been submitted as a recommendation for the October issue of Phoenix Down Monthly, an online Final Fantasy literary magazine. We'd like to link to this work in our next issue, as it is definitely worth a feature! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to email any of our editors at phoenixmonthly , or visit us at .com.

Thanks for your time!

Freida Right chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
It sort of reminds me of the Twilight Zone. Do you mind if I borrowed this concept? I'll give you full credit. This is a great concept, and it fits perfectly into an idea that I have.
Riviera Shae chapter 1 . 7/8/2005

So awesome...I'll think of that every time I meet the guy now.
TalkingMime chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
Well, I doubt the farmer dude was a character that Square expected to be written about in fanfiction when they made the game. But interestingly enough, you did write a reasonable amount on a character that has only one insignificant line in the whole game, and did an excellent job.
Draic chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
Oh dear oh dear. You are either really hyperimaginative or really bored. Or both. But I liked it!
- Draic
The Evil Cup of Tea chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
Cute! Yep, even the most insignificant characters have a story... Well, unless they're just filler characters, but anyway.

Like it!
Vick330 chapter 1 . 1/17/2003
I played the game eons ago, and don't recall all the details, but it's nice to see a story about it here. You're right, even the most insignaficant characters must have a story begind them, and not many writers dwelve on that theme.
flaktrap chapter 1 . 9/24/2002
That is funny 8)
beltsquid chapter 1 . 9/6/2002
That was a refreshingly original concept for a fic-and a wonderfully odd choice of character to focus upon.

Fernalidana chapter 1 . 4/3/2002
I'm a scholar. (now i see why he says he's a farmer. be proud, Freddy! be proud!)
Lord Jareth chapter 1 . 4/3/2002
It all makes perfect sense now. Thank you so much for clearing that up for us all.
Ovo chapter 1 . 4/3/2002
hehe, it all makes perfect sense now...