Reviews for All These Things I've Done
Great story. I liked the idea with the suicide. Thanks:)
Guest chapter 15 . 6/28/2014
Wow the whole story was just amazing you are a very talented writer!
Frakking Toasters chapter 15 . 3/9/2014
I really enjoyed this. I particularly enjoyed Sam yelling at his father and setting him and Dean straight about what happened to him. I may have fist bumped the air when I read that! So good. xo
TimshelBliss chapter 15 . 2/13/2014
YAY HAPPY ENDING! Loved that story, that was great!
PippaFrost chapter 15 . 1/2/2014
PippaFrost chapter 10 . 1/2/2014
Castiel chapter 15 . 8/14/2013
loved it! keep writing yours is the best!
Rain of the Forest chapter 15 . 7/15/2013
That's got to be the weirdest ending I've ever read...
Jack: Oh can it, princess!
Kalia of Camelot chapter 15 . 7/2/2013
Loved it :)
sid chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
The date u mentioned in the start is my birthday 27th may 1998
Strawbryblondi chapter 11 . 5/7/2013
Writing was good, dialog was pretty spot on. Story was interesting but the only bone I have to pick is.. I think Dean and John are both smarter than that to believe Sam would try to kill himself. I mean they deal with ghosts and demons everyday. It was a little far-fetched but other than that it was a good story. :)
mngrue chapter 15 . 12/23/2012
Great job on this one. The Sam whumpage was certainly enjoyable. I appreciate the suicide warning at the beginning of the fic and totally understand now what you meant about it not really being suicide. The older Winchester's reactions to Sammy's "suicide" were well done. The girls' dialogue at the end of this chapter was a bit forced, but I like the way it ended overall.
grecian chapter 15 . 9/26/2012
Liked the story, wished the ghost confrontation could have gone on longer, but no worries. Keep them coming.
Fyoex chapter 15 . 7/15/2012
I loooled at the ending. xD I can just imagine their faces going wtf? Great story
Cartoon Cow chapter 1 . 4/4/2012