Reviews for Pawns In His Hands
Awesomepossum328 chapter 6 . 7/22/2013
I am crying, here. *teary voice* You're a liar! You said you update, and I come along, a year later, and you leave me on a cliffhanger... I am going to die!
Zan chapter 6 . 2/3/2013
Really cool and interesting!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
LAURA GARCIA Jane foster
THOR won i we ynes to me all room a stoy gils tv
good t ne off evee you way ahd tne wony woonom to all tne room yorh
he we he Laura thor 2 avengrs
LOKI room me
dad DAD mam
he day ievee he queen ok tv as tne all he Love YOU a way ahd
23 all tv day once upon a time
way and tne jki tne off all woonam
thor 2 avengrs 2
movie all tne day i eveee ok
all laura garcia all room loki
so eyki
wevee way and tne op me we he you ie Htgth all
well LOVE YOU LOKI .
evee
NSThorlover chapter 6 . 8/25/2012
Omg! You have to update! Its been long but you have to update this amazibg story!
peygan chapter 6 . 7/22/2012
I look forward to an update on this
lwolf chapter 6 . 12/28/2011
Great story keep going I wonder why Heimdall did not look to see what was happening with Jane. But you have me on the edge of my seat and will be checking for the next chapter. Thanks
Adele chapter 6 . 11/2/2011
you promised more.. :D this is amazing so please continue working. i mean, over three months since last update? pleaaase! :)
RosaStella chapter 5 . 9/12/2011
please update again soon and in that update i want loki to get his ass kicked thoroughly.
I Can't Think of a Username chapter 6 . 8/23/2011
Great chapter/story, it was brilliant! I've read some of your other stories and I especially like this story and your Doctor Who story called "Frozen Hearts". Could you please update both of them soon? Because I'm so excited to read more! :)
Shinkicker chapter 6 . 8/22/2011
Interesting story.

However SHIELD is the good guys remember. While Carter and some men might be under Loki's influence Stark knows that SHIELD is doing good and he knows Nick Fury, so he should know or at least consider the idea that something is amiss.

Other then that it's an interesting story and I'm looking forward to see what you will do with it. I really like the way you've characterized Loki he really does come across as a manipative bastard. I was kinda hoping you'd have Odin or Heimdall go to earth as well as the other four.

Update soon.
GhibliGirl91 chapter 6 . 7/31/2011
I might have to re-read, I've forgotten what was going on. XD
CreggaFoeseeker chapter 6 . 7/30/2011
more more more!

as cruel as it sounds, I really liked the first paragraph where Thor is being 'tortured'

Cregga
Sheherazade's Fable chapter 6 . 7/30/2011
That was an awesome trailer, wasn't it? Also, good chapter. Everyone's gettin' geared up.
StarkObsessed chapter 5 . 7/28/2011
Oh! I liked this! I just read all of it. Please continue! I could really picture this as being Thor 2!
CreggaFoeseeker chapter 5 . 7/23/2011
Oh great way to end a chapter! I can't wait for the next one! Put it soon!

Cregga