Reviews for Catharsis
Delphi Psmith chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
"Refrain from accepting too much responsibility for others' actions," Severus ordered. "That is arrogance and pride just as much as accepting too little for your own."

"Does... does it get easier?"
"Pray it never does, Potter."

EXCELLENT. I've always thought that Harry's reaction to Quirrell's death was disturbingly nonexistent in the books. Nice job filling in the gap.
slightlyanonymous chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
You kept to Snape's character and personality so well! This is great!
thewandcrafter chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Potent and true.
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Truly moving.
serenityselena chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
marvelous story :)
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Marvelous story. (of course, fighting for Harry Potter ultimately does get Snape killed, but as he pointed out, that's a decision by an adult involved there).

What pity nobody will ever be there for Snape...but he's used to that.

I do wish someone had really listened to Harry in canon like this, though.
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Pray it never gets easier. Amen to that. Great story.
mworth1019 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
one word...WOW
GuidingHand chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
It has always bugged me as well, a child ends a mans life and yet he receives no counseling. I liked Snape's reactions to Harry and the things he told Harry.
her illusion chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
oooh good work,you write hysterical harry very well! :)
azure1996 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Loved it
MelodySong231 chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
oooooohhh...
Elless chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
This was brilliant! I really enjoyed this. I like how you kept Snape canon. He's still cold but it was needed for this, and in the end, it helped Harry. I love the last line the most. So many fics have characters say that it does get easier, but really, it shouldn't. That's Voldemort's arena, not Harry's.
noelnoel2 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
So much great fanfiction like this seems a reaction from reasonable people to the glaring holes in the original story.
Unfortunately, for me, I avoid stories under 5000 words in my searches but I will try changing that now and limiting the junk by limiting the search to completed when I search for under 5000 words.
Thank you.