Reviews for Recalibration
Neveria chapter 1 . 8/19
Cute :-) and a great piece of team work!
bronzed topaz chapter 1 . 8/18
Entirely very cute. Great job!
Fabulist chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
I just reread this story and I loved it. It is adorable and hilarious. I laughed out loud multiple times on the train. You are an amazing writer and I miss writing with you! Let's do it again!
LittleLiar666 chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
...Are they going to build a sand castle now? 'Cuz I think that would really complete the song, and Rapunzel would love building the most outrageous sand castle ever.
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Awww! So cute! I love it. It's quite funny and I like how it reveals their feelings for each other and how they notice and love the little things about each other. Awesome!
Anazarel chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
I loved it, it's very sweet
Shannon Bananon chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
omygoodness. I feel so... fulfilled.
both of your characters were spot on, I loved Rapunzel's naïveté, as well as Eugene's facade. my only criticism is that the recalibration concept wasn't threaded through. I would have liked to see it towards the end.
regardless, I'm impressed. I can't wait to see what other things you two have in store. :)
foolish intentions chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
This needs to be animated. God, you guys. The sweetness of it all. I love that "Recalibration" turned into and ended like this. Definitely puts the word to good use outside the norm. I love that they're still in character, as well.
Cla.V chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
I loooved this story, but I get the funny feeling that the ship approaching them is actually a pirate ship. Hehe.

Shu of the Wind chapter 1 . 6/29/2012

I really like your voice for Rapunzel. She's exactly the right sort of mixture of naive and blazingly intelligent that made me love her so much in the film. :D Perfecto, m'dear.
yay chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
This is really sweet. Plus it's exactly the sort of thing that would happen to her, given previous evidence. Goes into bar, has a song fest. Falls of ship, finds stolen treasure.
Eclipse1234 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
A collective awwww.
FrancesBertram chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Aw! That was so sweet! Very good story. Good continuity even though there were two authors. :) Lol they crack me up. They're like, the perfect couple.
elanor of aquitania chapter 1 . 10/21/2011

Good characterisations.
humanthesaurus chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
This was fabulous. I liked the different writing styles for different POVs; they were really in character. Well done!