Reviews for Recalibration
aurelieg714 chapter 1 . 7/24
oh my goodness that was hilarious. Rapunzel is so random. I love how you tied the song in, totally wasn't expecting it but that made it even better.
rational chapter 1 . 1/21
This is adorable. Rapunzel being excited about being lost at sea was great, but I loved her desperation to free the hidden treasure. And also her plan to make Eugene's dream come true. Eugene is so good with her. It's amusing how he debates with himself about whether she's trying to seduce him or not. I enjoyed him trying to pretend he knew what the hell he was doing with the treasure. And, god, it was so sweet when he explained that he wouldn't want to be on an island alone when he could be alone with her.
Neveria chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
Cute :-) and a great piece of team work!
bronzed topaz chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
Entirely very cute. Great job!
Fabulist chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
I just reread this story and I loved it. It is adorable and hilarious. I laughed out loud multiple times on the train. You are an amazing writer and I miss writing with you! Let's do it again!
LittleLiar666 chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
...Are they going to build a sand castle now? 'Cuz I think that would really complete the song, and Rapunzel would love building the most outrageous sand castle ever.
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Awww! So cute! I love it. It's quite funny and I like how it reveals their feelings for each other and how they notice and love the little things about each other. Awesome!
Anazarel chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
I loved it, it's very sweet
Shannon Bananon chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
omygoodness. I feel so... fulfilled.
both of your characters were spot on, I loved Rapunzel's naïveté, as well as Eugene's facade. my only criticism is that the recalibration concept wasn't threaded through. I would have liked to see it towards the end.
regardless, I'm impressed. I can't wait to see what other things you two have in store. :)
foolish intentions chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
This needs to be animated. God, you guys. The sweetness of it all. I love that "Recalibration" turned into and ended like this. Definitely puts the word to good use outside the norm. I love that they're still in character, as well.
Cla.V chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
I loooved this story, but I get the funny feeling that the ship approaching them is actually a pirate ship. Hehe.

Cheers!,
Cla.
Shu of the Wind chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
AJLSDKJFLDSFJDS.

THIS IS JUST SO CUTE

I'M DYING

(ahem)

I really like your voice for Rapunzel. She's exactly the right sort of mixture of naive and blazingly intelligent that made me love her so much in the film. :D Perfecto, m'dear.
yay chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
This is really sweet. Plus it's exactly the sort of thing that would happen to her, given previous evidence. Goes into bar, has a song fest. Falls of ship, finds stolen treasure.
Eclipse1234 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
A collective awwww.
FrancesBertram chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Aw! That was so sweet! Very good story. Good continuity even though there were two authors. :) Lol they crack me up. They're like, the perfect couple.